Wakin or what !

hassan.zidan

I call that type of fish... Mine!!! :lol2

I love it. I bet he is/will be a huge and strong fish. :flex:

Do you have pictures showing its side?

What were the parents? The body looks more like that of a fancy goldfish than a typical long-bodied fish.

The Grandmother Ranchu. Matte female , about three males sharing chasing (redcap, calico fantail, and one other ! )

Ohhhh i really love that fish!!!! Wow!

I wouldn't call it a wakin. Maybe a short tail ryukin (one of my favorites :heart) but more likely a fantail with a really short tail. :idont

Do you plan on keeping it?

Ohhhh i really love that fish!!!! Wow!

I wouldn't call it a wakin. Maybe a short tail ryukin (one of my favorites :heart) but more likely a fantail with a really short tail. :idont

Do you plan on keeping it?

Thanks a lot, Ryukin that mean some hump development but still not showed! the grandmother Ranchu This explain to me the curve at the spine,

No i'm not plan to keep it [emoji17] I need more space for breeding still the Temp 22C .

Those appear to be Ryukin or short-tailed fantails to me. Whichever they are, they are gorgeous. I really enjoy the ball-like shapes.

Thanks, about 70 % offspring showed Ryukin signs, but the top view of this fish little deferent .