Sign in to follow this  
SweetMamaKaty

WTB - AC110 Motor on the cheap ;)

Just checking to see if anyone has an AC110 they want to part out!  My motor is failing - a new impeller hasn't helped.  It has stopped a few times yesterday/today, so I need it fairly fast too... I'll be ordering one with Amazon Prime tonight if no one has one they can ship pretty quickly.

Amazon listing

I wouldn't pay that much for a used one, it would depend on how old, etc... but I thought if someone had one just sitting around, I could save a little and you could make a little. :hi5  

I can pay in PayPal or Amazon codes, be sure to include PP fees and shipping - PM me!

I hope someone has one :hug

Have you tried taking a brush and cleaning it all out? I'm sure you have, just asking :peeka

Ill send you a motor for just the shipping. In fact if you want it ill send a whole AC 110 unit. (But shipping may be more :idont)

I hope someone has one :hug

Have you tried taking a brush and cleaning it all out? I'm sure you have, just asking :peeka

You're fine. :)  I didn't last night because it was the one acting up on me a few weeks ago when I went around and around with it on my fry tank.  So I knew its days were numbered (and probably should have just bought a new motor then, but I'm saving for something else...)

Ill send you a motor for just the shipping. In fact if you want it ill send a whole AC 110 unit. (But shipping may be more :idont)

:thud That's amazing of you - I'll pm you now!