Puff... again

Mikey

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay silver dip is done and tank is clean. Holy crap did those nitrites climb fast!! It was 2 days since the last drain and they were a dark purple :o

I'll get pictures when the water clears up :). It's all milky like from the GH booster :rofl

Her tail was looking good! Light streaking, but then when she came out of the silver dip tonight they were there again :( She is easily stressed and streaks like crazy. I added full dose melafix and then double dosed prime.

• Admin

Her tail was looking good! Light streaking, but then when she came out of the silver dip tonight they were there again :( She is easily stressed and streaks like crazy. I added full dose melafix and then double dosed prime.

get photos of this when or if you can hun :)

Life has been hectic and I missed the silver dip :(. We had the crawl space cleaned out today and we need to get the bathroom gutted so no water changes for a while unfortunately. And on top of that I have mid terms starting tomorrow. I added the melafix though. I'll give her her dip tomorrow and will get pictures.

• Admin

Mikey lets stop the Melafix....

That sponge in take to the filter... If you can I would like you to clean it out....then place it in a bowl (small ) with just 1 drop of silver... leave be for 30 mins... then rinse and place back.. :)

Mikey lets stop the Melafix....

That sponge in take to the filter... If you can I would like you to clean it out....then place it in a bowl (small ) with just 1 drop of silver... leave be for 30 mins... then rinse and place back.. :)

Would you believe I cleaned it out last night :o sure, I'll do that when I get home :) it looks dirty because the gH stuff gets clogged up in it :rofl