Puff... again

Mikey

:hug I'm sorry Puff isn't doing/looking too well, Mikey. :(

I hope she gets to feeling better soon.

thanks Cheryl :hug

Guess what?! SHES SWIMMING!! Not just scoring slong the bottom. She's able to hold herself up better than ever had in maybe the last 6+ months. My only concern is that's she's losing quite a few scales.

Mikey, I think we're making some progress, here.  Can you keep her in the QT with no substrate, extra clean water and light feeding (maybe a bit less than I see in the video)?  

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes :)

Once a day or smaller meals 2-3 times a day?

Having the free is okay though, right?

Lets try one "smaller" meal of pellets a day just for a while.  I think it would be better to feed conservatively and get her swimming more, than to feed for growth right now.

"free" ?

Okay :)

Filter :doh11: it is the filter ripping her scales off :( I'm so stupid! I should have known to put the filter sponge on. It's on now, so there shouldn't be anymore scales ripped off. You should see her tonight!!! Just finished uploading the video!!

Today is her last dose of melafix :) she's still pretty streaky and her fluid sac is still there. It wasn't affected by the melafix at all.

She lost another scale :wall there is nothing for her to hurt herself on in the tank. It makes no sense!

Edited by Mikey

She's not doing to well :( she looks healthy, but I don't know what's wrong. She's till streaking, floating/head standing in a corner, and when she swims its at an angle. I'll try and video it.

Mikey, what size is the filter on the tank, is it cycled and why did you add it?  Initially, there were only airstones, right?  I still think there's too much current.  One airstone would be sufficient.  That's a big head to carry around.