Puff... again

Mikey

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you guys :hug

I need to get the clove oil. I forgot to switch it to my addresss so it's at my grandmas. I was going there anyway today thankfully.

I don't think that there's another person on the planet who has tried harder than Mikey to help keep his pets well. :hug We're thinking of you.

:heart thank you. I'm not home yet but when I am it's going to be done :cry I'm going to freeze her (my mom is going to kill me :rofl3) until I figure out what I'm going to do. Like burry her and such.

• Helper

I'm sorry Mikey. I agree with everyone else - nobody has tried harder than you to save a fish. She lived a wonderful life under your care, and survived much longer than she would have with almost any other owner. Puff was lucky to have you as her owner, and you did well. Letting a pet go doesn't mean we failed in care or loved them less - death comes for all of us, and she has had a great, lengthy run of it :)

:grouphug:

That she did. She would she would have been dead In a week if I hadn't purchased her. No doubt in my mind. I can't bieve her I've had her for over three years now. It sucks because she's one of my oldest fish I've had since Bubehead when he died of dropsy at age four during sandy. :(:hug

Edited by Mikey