Sign in to follow this  
GoldenSpoiledRotten

Dollar Per Gallon Sale happening now at PETCO (Jan 2015)

I feel like I should go buy a 40 breeder just in case :)

I don't know what I'd do with it but ya never know :D

No way!!!  They know the wonders of baby dogs.  That is enough :D

Hmm... I wonder if I can convince my boyfriend that we need a spare tank before my current tank is even cycled...

Yes!! Thanks Chelsea!! I was waiting for one to get a 20 Long QT tank which is needed right now :D

No way!!!  They know the wonders of baby dogs.  That is enough :D

Aww! But baby goldfish are more like a bug! :rofl

By the way, is there anything good goldie wise at Blue Fish right now? When I get the second 40B I will have room for a female fish... and I am not sure I want to spend on a RG fish again. 

Not really

Just fantails and comets

I'd call first, Chelsea.  The selection was very small.  But wait, there was a tank with 2 new arrivals (comets) that were gorgeous.  They were maybe 2.5/3 in in body length and one was more of a lemon color.  Very pretty :)

What is Blue Fish?

It's an aquarium and reptile specialty store in Grand Rapids, Michigan. :) There are quite a few people on the forum that live in West Michigan. :)

Sooooo tempted to get another tank, but I finally just got done cycling the 40 gallon tank that I bought at the last Dollar Per Gallon sale! :teehee  

As soon as my Fiance got home, I ran to him and said "Hey great news! I was reading a post on my goldfish site Koko's..."

He interrupted and said "Oh good, you mean we can get the filter fixed?" (Just had a filter burn out on my tank)

I said "No, I think that is a lost cause in trying to fix it." Then I added " It is about Petco having their dollar per gallon sale again!" I said with a big grin :D

Then he replied by rolling his eyes and with a big sigh he said "Ok so what size tank are we getting now?"

:rofl I guess that is an OK from him to go ahead and get another tank! If I took down my 20 gallon long tank instead of moving my female bettas into it, I'd have plenty of room for another new 40 gallon breeder tank :lol2  :Jig:  But I don't know though...it would mean I'd have to cycle another tank, buy a hood light, glass canopy, buy even more filters, heater, bubbler, thermometer etc.... :hummm

Thanks for the heads up. I have been wanting another 20B. I'd love to find a stand that holds 2.

Side note for ChelseaM... If you would like one of my small fantails or any pond comet you are welcome to them.

DP, if you're not afraid of DIY, you could check out this video tutorial on

; it's a stand for multiple 30 gallon (or less) tanks.  He leaves his bare, but you could always dress yours up.

; it's a stand for multiple 30 gallon (or less) tanks.  He leaves his bare, but you could always dress yours up.

Thats a great idea thanks.  Im not afraid of DIY but I am short on time these days!  Ill check it out though for sure!

Thats a great idea thanks.  Im not afraid of DIY but I am short on time these days!  Ill check it out though for sure!

These are made for 2 tanks. I bought one, but returned it. I was going to use it for my 55's but it seemed a bit too wobbly since there are often young kids around the house. If I didn't have the kids around that much it would be fine. I think they become less wobbly once the tanks are filled and on them.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3578+3730+9883&pcatid=9883

These are made for 2 tanks. I bought one, but returned it. I was going to use it for my 55's but it seemed a bit too wobbly since there are often young kids around the house. If I didn't have the kids around that much it would be fine. I think they become less wobbly once the tanks are filled and on them.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3578+3730+9883&pcatid=9883

Perfect thanks!

Got a 20 long today. might go back to get another 40B but no room ahh