Worms/ Flukes !

hassan.zidan

Posting a photos for my fish to know ! Experts note : my fish flashing from Flukes or Worms parasites . I'm confused! if you advising me , should i have to treat my fish from parasite or they are healthy ?

1722a8c495d7e09aea6c610ee07f7ad2.jpg

117faab3ee8287aa74829a830626b9e0.jpg

e97141e6761dea23a8569e03a9599035.jpg

8b61fd5db1e2f20c2ab98583dde557da.jpg

Edited by hassan.zidan

You'd use the same stuff that you were recommended to treat your fry with to treat the adults. It's always important to treat for parasites at least once a year, or up to 3 times per year.

By the way, that little white one is a male. All of those breeding stars he has are just stunning!

Edited by ChelseaM

• Supporter

we are unable to see external parasites such as flukes without a microscope... most of the time, we cannot see internal parasites like worms or other parasites without a microscope. so, if there is no microscope examination, we can only advise you to treat for the symptoms that your fish present.

if your fish are flashing/darting, then that is a symptom commonly displayed by fish which are affected by flukes.

You'd use the same stuff that you were recommended to treat your fry with to treat the adults. It's always important to treat for parasites at least once a year, or up to 3 times per year.

By the way, that little white one is a male. All of those breeding stars he has are just stunning!

Oky next week i will do first round medication for them .

Thanks [emoji5]️ After medication i will use the white male with wild female in breeding just to know what my offspring will looks like .

we are unable to see external parasites such as flukes without a microscope....

if your fish are flashing/darting, then that is a symptom commonly displayed by fish which are affected by flukes.

Helen, I don't know (How-to/sop's) using microscope even its not cheap in our local shop.

My plan to get Monocular Bresser asap. But i will do a preventive medication .