Sign in to follow this  
tithra

20 long mountain scape update

Just thought I'd share my most recent pic of this tank. Due to life drama it has been pretty neglected - no ferts for a couple months now so there's some algae and plants are stunted, but all in all it looks ok since it's mostly moss anyway :P

50ce0b47a648d6b9ea0afa6ef564660c.jpg

Looks amazing Jess :D I love this tank

Looks amazing Jess :D I love this tank

Thank you! I really love this tank too...it's going to be sad to have to tear it down in a couple months when I move

GORGEOUS Jess!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Heidi030

Very nice.

:yikes:goodjob

That is awesome!!! :thumbup2:

Oh Gosh, there HAS to be a way to save all that beauty when you move!!!!!! Tear it down :yikes

Good luck Moving though! I hate moving! I would much rather be filthy rich & just donate ALL my stuff & start over!!! :whistle

Your tanks are always stunning! :heart

Stunning tank.

:thud I would love to live in that tank!!! :9

Your tank is gorgeous Jess.  I'm sorry you'll be having to move soon and tearing down this tank of yours.  Will you be putting it up again, eventually?

Beautiful, Jess! No doubt you'll create more beauty when you settle elsewhere.

Looks amazing, Jess!
GORGEOUS Jess!!!!!!!!!
You can scape my tanks! :please

Great job, Tithra :D

looks great :thumb:

i wish my tanks looked that good neglected :rofl

Very nice.
:yikes:goodjob

Thank you guys!!! What you can't see in the pic Gustave is the algae ;) it's there lol

That is awesome!!! :thumbup2:

Oh Gosh, there HAS to be a way to save all that beauty when you move!!!!!! Tear it down :yikes

Good luck Moving though! I hate moving! I would much rather be filthy rich & just donate ALL my stuff & start over!!! :whistle

I'm moving cross country so no tanks or fish are going...will be exactly what you said..donate/sell and start over (and I'm not rich lol)

Your tanks are always stunning! :heart

Stunning tank.

Thank you both

Beautiful. You are very skilled. Real Shame you need to tear it down but sure you will create Smyth beautiful instead. Are there any fish in it.

There are no fish in there currently...there was a betta but I moved her to my 40 gallon

:thud I would love to live in that tank!!! :9

Thank you :) Mikey I think I'd be overstocked with you in there rofl

Edited by tithra

Your tank is gorgeous Jess. I'm sorry you'll be having to move soon and tearing down this tank of yours. Will you be putting it up again, eventually?

I'm selling all my tanks...it will be awhile before I have anything up and running again ;) but eventually

Beautiful, Jess! No doubt you'll create more beauty when you settle elsewhere.

Thank you Lisa :)

Love it, Jess! :)

What mosses do you have growing in there? I've got some native mini pellia at the moment that seems to be doing pretty well. It's coloured up quite nicely.

I'm selling all my tanks...it will be awhile before I have anything up and running again ;) but eventually

I might be willing to drive to Vermont to buy that...from TN!   :P  Gorgeous!

What mosses do you have growing in there? I've got some native mini pellia at the moment that seems to be doing pretty well. It's coloured up quite nicely.

Thanks Dan...there's a bunch of different moss, let's see if I can remember, fissidens, triangle, mini Xmas, rose moss, and Singapore I think

I might be willing to drive to Vermont to buy that...from TN! :P Gorgeous!

Thank you!

Lol that's crazy talk! Probly cheaper to put it together yourself than spend the gas money :P

You're selling your goldfish?! :(

I'm rehoming them, I have to, won't be stable enough to care for them for awhile.

Thanks Dan...there's a bunch of different moss, let's see if I can remember, fissidens, triangle, mini Xmas, rose moss, and Singapore I think

I love rose moss, but sadly it costs quite a lot here. I saw about a dollar coin's worth in size for $50. :yikes