HELP! - KoKo out of water still alive but struggling

Thanks for the replies. I know you are giving me the best advice. Again I'm sorry for driving you guys mental.

Jason it's good to hear that your fish recovered from a far worse state. What happened to him. And it's true its good he does poop and eats and reacts and his fins are up...And I should just be glad

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry about worrying too much. Your paying attention to all the details really helps us to better assess his situation. :)

I just wanted to address those points earlier head on so that we are on the same page, that's all. 

She is doing it less, but swimming from one side to the other. And clamping. She does flash at the end it this video.

http://s43.photobucket.com/user/Anna-Katharina_Parsons/media/Mobile%20Uploads/VIDEO0066_zpsyqaeyhmu.mp4.html

Edited by Dandelion Blue

Sorry I panicked and dudvanitger 20% wc.

Tank values now:

Ammonia 0.25 slightly green(I normally have 0)

Nitrite 0

Nitrate between 20 and 40

Ph 7.8

Normally oh fluctuates between 7.8 and 8

Will follow with tap values in 5 minutes

Bkacky is still clamping and little lemon is still flashing

I have found this thread late and just caught up, but I wanted to say:

Hang in there Dandy!

You have brought this guy back from the dry carpet ~ Look how great he's doing in such a short period of time considering what he's been through.  It's just incredible, and I think you should be really proud of the care you have given and continue to give.

• Supporter

hello, the report button is for goldfish emergencies where your fish is sick to the point of dying or if there has been no attention to your thread for 4 hours or more. we can also use the report button to report members (or their actual posts) who you may feel have inappropriately posted or are abusive/spammers.

we are a team volunteer our time and do our best to assist wherever possible. should the moderating team not be available to assist, kokosgoldfish.com has a large number of experienced and trusted members who are able to assist where we can not.

by reporting your posts for attention, the only people who can see it is the moderating team and admin. other members who are not on the moderating team that can help are unable to see your report.

so, unless your fish is in a critical condition, to which i see it is not, please post on the thread so that whoever is able to assist, irrespective of rank, can do so :)

thank you for your understanding.

• Supporter

Hi Helen. I'm sorry. I panicked. I also didnt realise the post dissapears but it makes sense.

Blacky and lemon are still clamping. But digging through the gravel.

no problems  :hug

Blacky's good side and face is covered in a lot more white spots

when you're posting about things you're seeing which concern you.. include a photo so that we can see what you're seeing. that will save time for your fish and the people helping you. are you able to post a photo of the spots?