HELP! - KoKo out of water still alive but struggling

Hi. Sorry was busy after sorting everything after I got back, then had the worst migraine and was back at work all day today.

I did a full waterchange on all if them yesterday and added some more mekafix to bkackys tank. He looks amazing. The scales have even started to grow back.

d5cde9a33436d99880e2bfb5bfb46c21.jpg

6d2567964333b1e68b84585330e87d24.jpg

ef12314308b268e837e20d46dd5d2265.jpg

Big red and little lemon are still clamping. When I got back today they were both at the bottom of the tank. Not sure if they had been bottom sitting since they both came immediately to great me. I'm wondering if this is flukes. I had treated against it but maybe I did smthg wrong?

I never added the new filter to the tank. I will do that tonight to start cycling it so that I can set up the new tank this weekend. The aquarium stand arrived today. I need to build it and then we are good to go. Yay.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Hes looking awesome hun :) Congrats :panana

We if they are acting like that I would do another Prazi round on them....

When you can do a water test on the main tank :)

Big Red is bottom sitting. She was when I got back from work and does it when I'm not in the room. when I approach she swims :( Should I start a new thread for her?

I added prazi yesterday after a waterchnge. But I wasn't sure about adding salt, since she has a problem with her swimbladder and was treated with epsom

Hi Loki. Sorry I didn't reply yet. The week has been crazy. The fish are doing amazing. I still can't believe how fast blackys scale have grown back. He is back to his old self. The other two are doing good two. Especially siince I cranked up the heat. Big red still waffles but I think she will always be like that now. I'm ready to do the swap to the big tank. But admittedly a bit scared. We haven't determined yet how to lift the heavy aquarium on its stand.

• Admin

Hi Loki. Sorry I didn't reply yet. The week has been crazy. The fish are doing amazing. I still can't believe how fast blackys scale have grown back. He is back to his old self. The other two are doing good two. Especially siince I cranked up the heat. Big red still waffles but I think she will always be like that now. I'm ready to do the swap to the big tank. But admittedly a bit scared. We haven't determined yet how to lift the heavy aquarium on its stand.

The tank stand and Tank .. All I can say is Carefully :rofl I had a 80 gallon tank with Stand once and it was hard to move around.... Slow and Easy hun.... Take your time :)

Did the white spots on Red go away....If you want and get the chance get us a Video so we can see how everyone is and make sure everyone is good hun :)

Im so glad Blacky is doing good... He really got me worried :o