Orandas and temprature

Glenn

Okay both of you please stay away from each other.... Thank you.

[DNAlex removed.]

Edit: But a friendly request to provide pics from said TVO parents may be accepted if such a claim is made?

Edited by dnalex

Okay both of you please stay away from each other.... Thank you.

[DNAlex removed.]

Edit: But a friendly request to provide pics from said TVO parents may be accepted if such a claim is made?

Hi Hinfin,

I really don't know what happened on a different forum, and I have little interest in reading any of it. What may or may not have occurred elsewhere is irrelevant to this forum and its members.

What is relevant is that we must obey the rules, and this means that we cannot accuse anyone of anything, and we must be courteous with each other.

If you have issues or concerns about anyone or anything, please discuss with admins, but public threads are not for the purposes of airing out grievances, much less those that have nothing to do with this forum.

I hope we can all continue with the discourse of goldfish and related things with all due civility.

Thank you. :)

Here are a few of my top view orandas produced this year.  If anyone else is working with them, or has first hand expertise I'd love to see them.

Here's the link if the youtube doesn't show up

http://...................blogspot.com/2014/10/edo-nishiki-blue-and-wildtype-orandas.html

Edited by Ichthius

Hinfin,

Most people who behave in an unsavory manor usually get some kind of emotional pay off. Remove your reaction, and there is no payoff. My suggestion, anytime you run up against anyone unpleasant just ignore them, and all will be good. No harm, no foul. You may notice there are certain instances where I do not reply to a persons post, no matter how much it makes me look stupid. This is the technique I employ. Sadly the person who complains about a problem frequently BECOMES the problem (not saying that happens here at Koko's). Just ignore the person who is bothering you and they will eventually go away. I was taught "If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything". She also said "Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves by it".  Wise words from my mother.

Glenn

Edited by Glenn

Hi all,

I very much dislike being a party-spoiler, and so this will be the last time I am going to mention this. Let us all stick to the relevant topic at hand, and only the topic at hand. In this instance, it is about orandas and temperatures, and failing that, goldfish-related issues that may be relevant to the thread.

It is 1:10 am where I am on Thanksgiving Day, and very much would like to think that we are all capable of being civil and courteous, and to stick to the topic at hand. 

Thank you very much for your attention, and I sincerely hope that this is the last time I ever have to bring up this unpleasant discussion.

Alex