Sign in to follow this  
Linzi Glitter

Full Set up for Sale (approx 400 - 450 litres)

Hi everyone,

I'm selling my set up. Is anyone in Melbourne, Australia interested in a super delux upgrade? Includes the following:

* 4x2x2 foot tank with glass cover, pine stand, and matching pine hood.

* Eheim canister filter (1000 l/hour)

* Eheim heater

* 4 foot light

* Air pump and bubble wall

* Willing to throw in assorted accessories - Qt tank with filter, heater, light. Also prime, water treatments, medications, etc.

All second hand but very well looked after, and in good condition.

PM me for details :)

Oh wow, I wish I was in Australia!

Good luck selling :) I'm sure some pictures would help

Does this mean no more fish for you? :(

If I was in Australia id hit you up. But I think shipping that if possible would be a nightmare.

haha the classic Kokos pic request! Just struggling with time, but I thought I would put the word out anyway :)

Does this mean no more fish for you? :(

Yep no more fish. I only have Lipstick left anyway, so I'm rehoming her. After more than 2 years of heartbreak I can't take any more.

Wish I was in australi. I'm sure you'll find someone

I hope so! It's all good stuff!

If I was in Australia id hit you up. But I think shipping that if possible would be a nightmare.

Haha considering that ti takes 2+ people jsut to carry the empty dry tank... *shudders*

Actually about a quarter of the tank is featured in my signature!

Good luck!!!!

I'm so sorry your rehoming Lipstick and will not be keeping goldfish any more. :) It does get heartbreaking when we lose a fish of ours to sickness/disease. I totally understand for I've lost two since keeping fish 2 1/2 years ago. I hope you are okay. Perhaps one day you will come back to keeping goldfish.

I'm so sorry your rehoming Lipstick and will not be keeping goldfish any more. :) It does get heartbreaking when we lose a fish of ours to sickness/disease. I totally understand for I've lost two since keeping fish 2 1/2 years ago. I hope you are okay. Perhaps one day you will come back to keeping goldfish.

Thanks for your well wishes! I really had a lot of fun with it, but it's just not for me. I'm moving, and can't take the tank with me. But I found Lipstick a really good home! She has lots of space, cute friends, and knowledgable and caring people. They even thought of an awesome new name for her - Sugar Lips! Her colour changed ages ago, and she lost her orange 'lipstick'. I tried to change her name, but I kept calling her Lipstick so it didn't work! But Sugar Lips is perfect now that she's a gorgeous glowly metallic white :)

It's been super fun to be a aprt of Kokos, I definitely would not have been able to keep my fish so happy and healthy without you guys :wub: