Look who I've had for a year.

Hi Everyone,

Hard to believe I've had Dexter for a year already. Steve from Rain Garden told me he was 18 months when I purchased him. So Dexter is 3 1/2 years old now.

Here's a short video of him. Thank you for looking. :)

http://vid1173.photobucket.com/albums/r594/4prettyfish/10-31-14%20everything%20but%20wanting%20dexter%20one%20year%20video%20198_zpsfv83439m.mp4

Congratulations Cheryl! He's such a beautiful boy :)

Thank you Alicia. :)

Happy anniversary. He is very cute

Thank you so much. :)

Happy Anniversary you two!

Thank you Rob. :)

Happy anniversary! Veryyyy gorgeous fish :)

Thank you Rachel. :) I'm loving his color change.

:heart love Dexter :nana he really is Quinn's long lost brother :) they're both going thru "the change" :rofl

And his fins :thud so pretty :)

Happy anniversary with momma Big D :nana

Little lemon cheeks. Beautiful fish!

Thank you :) I don't think I mentioned this in the video but I see some yellow at the base/beginning of his tail also. As much as I will miss not having a blue oranda I'm loving his yellow face. :) (at least he's the same fish, Dexter.hehehe)

:heart love Dexter :nana he really is Quinn's long lost brother :) they're both going thru "the change" :rofl

And his fins :thud so pretty :)

Happy anniversary with momma Big D :nana

Thank you Aubrey. Quinn is a handsome boy also. :wub: It will be fun to see what they look like at the beginning of the year. I'm embracing the change. Dexter's fins reminds me of a long piece of silky ribbon. :) I think his tail is as long (or almost) as long as his body.

Congratulations! May he be with you for many more years. :)

Thank you Tammy. I'm hoping to be celebrating his 5th year with me in another 4 years from now. :) hehehehe Then of course, years to follow those.

Wwooowwww!! He is so gorgeous. And such a cute face. I love his wen, how it's styled. :teehee

Congrats on one year with him!! I would not have guessed you've had him so long already!