Weigh in and picture updates! (Very pic heavy)

Lis.

Thought I'd do an update on my fish, since recently I've just focused on my planted tank thread :) everyone was weighed today, I'm very happy with their growth. Charlie hasn't been included in these pictures because he's currently in QT.

Cloud: 144g

imagejpg1_zpsf737d1f8.jpg

imagejpg1_zps904225e9.jpg

imagejpg1_zps780d7462.jpg

Cutiebean: 133g

imagejpg1_zps5af1fed2.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsd6b6ae97.jpg

Bear: 128g

imagejpg1_zps91473659.jpg

imagejpg1_zps06736c26.jpg

imagejpg1_zps10d29d58.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsfb3c7510.jpg

No name: 120g

imagejpg1_zps9ce1fc54.jpg

imagejpg1_zps537f7d4b.jpg

Big Red: 114g

imagejpg1_zps7819eb03.jpg

imagejpg1_zps7bb4e4ca.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsbde4483f.jpg

Fathead: 98g

imagejpg1_zps741c7b54.jpg

Oogs: 90g

imagejpg1_zpsec073444.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsb4087889.jpg

imagejpg1_zps26592f60.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsa62bbf16.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsab944350.jpg

Plum: 73g

imagejpg1_zps0226dc59.jpg

imagejpg1_zps378b81d1.jpg

imagejpg1_zps90683487.jpg

Pepper: 46g

imagejpg1_zpsfa1767a9.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsb96b5224.jpg

imagejpg1_zps0d7eb4dc.jpg

Random group pictures

imagejpg1_zpse476d835.jpg

imagejpg1_zps2d8b11bd.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsc605b004.jpg

imagejpg1_zps7c897ceb.jpg

imagejpg1_zps1a7c2750.jpg

imagejpg1_zps2edfa21b.jpg

imagejpg1_zps5c822d52.jpg

Edited by Lis.

Oogs loves to have his/her picture taken! I love it! Your fish are so big and gorgeous. And they are so well behaved by not tearing up your plants. What are the floating plants?

Great pics and cloud better watch out he soon won't be the biggest ;)

Thank you :) I know, won't be long until they overtaken him :o:teehee

Great planted tank and gorgeous fish!

Thank you :D

That's one big strawberry and cream drop :rofl

Your fish are so big & beautiful. And your tank. :o:thud

Thanks Rachel :D I didn't realise quite how big she is until I weighed her :teehee

Oogs loves to have his/her picture taken! I love it! Your fish are so big and gorgeous. And they are so well behaved by not tearing up your plants. What are the floating plants?

He really does, all the others swim away, but he loves the camera :rofl

Thank you Lisa :) the floating plants are salvinia (I think that's how it's spelt?). I wasn't fussed about floating plants, but one of the guys I work with offered it to me for free :) I actually find it quite irritating, not sure how long I'll keep it for :)

You always think that you're fish aren't that big cause of how big your plants are but. Then you put the weights down and you realize how massive those plants must be :yikes

I know what you mean, the plants are quite deceiving :teehee they've grown like crazy recently, the plants and the fish. The fish are doing incredibly well, I'm really happy with how they're getting on :)

Should name ur other chocolate oranda Grizzly, so together their Grizzly Bear

That fish really confuses me, she was blue when she arrived, now she's almost completely chocolate (other than the odd blue scale). I'm not sure Grizzly is a suitable name for a lady :teehee

I love the pictures! Your fish still look like glaciers compared to my little tiny snow balls :teehee Mine are growing so slowwww! :doh11:

Oh by the way Oogs says he wants to come spend a nice vacation with my fishies for a while :lol2 Really! He did tell me that today! :whistle

Oogs is on his way to my house, he has his plane tickets already too ;) He said he will make sure to put gas in the car when he gets back from the airport... :gcar:

:rofl

Edited by Fish Of Gold

Great photos Lis.

For me, Oogs steals the show.

Thanks Mike :) he does, he's such a lovely fish :)

I love the pictures! Your fish still look like glaciers compared to my little tiny snow balls :teehee Mine are growing so slowwww! :doh11:

Oh by the way Oogs says he wants to come spend a nice vacation with my fishies for a while :lol2 Really! He did tell me that today! :whistle

Oogs is on his way to my house, he has his plane tickets already too ;) He said he will make sure to put gas in the car when he gets back from the airport... :gcar:

Won't be long until your babies are big chunkers :rofl

Oogs said that everything you said is true, he's got his bags packed and will be setting off in the morning ;):rofl

Oogs said that everything you said is true, he's got his bags packed and will be setting off in the morning ;):rofl

Nooooooo, Oogs comes to my house first!!! :tantrum

Edited by LisaCGold

:wub: Wow! Your fish are all incredible :thud

But it's Pepper that I want to steal :) followed closely by Fathead :teehee

:thumb: thanks for all the pics!

Haven't you heard?

I have Oogs passport ready, and he is going to become a Canadian citizen when he gets to my tank :rofl

Nooooooo, Oogs comes to my house first!!! :tantrum

Haven't you heard?

I have Oogs passport ready, and he is going to become a Canadian citizen when he gets to my tank :rofl

Guys, Oogs says there's enough of him to go around! :rofl

Lucky ur not in Alaska, there's a large population of female Grizzly's that may take offense to that. Bet ur trash would never stay in the cans after that.

Terrific job as always by the way Ms.Lis

:rofl I love bears, but I wouldn't like to meet one :rofl thank you :)

Gorgeous, Lis!!!! :heart :heart

Thanks Mikey :)

Bear and no name :thud Unbelievably awesome :heart :heart :heart :heart

I'm going to ask :hoho for them

Aren't they gorgeous? I was so disappointed in the state of them when they arrived, especially Bear, he was always upside down. 2 months later they've gone from floaty, 78 grams and 87 grams, to perfectly balanced 120 grams and 128 grams :heart and no name is a pig when it comes to feeding time :rofl

:wub: Wow! Your fish are all incredible :thud

But it's Pepper that I want to steal :) followed closely by Fathead :teehee

:thumb: thanks for all the pics!

Thanks Aubrey! :D

Pepper is growing into such a beautiful fish, I love his colours, and the fact that both sides of him looks completely different :teehee

And Fathead is my original fish :heart he's got a weird bit of wen that has grown on top of his head over the last couple of days and it's hilarious :rofl