Sign in to follow this  
Black

Fancy Goldfish book - For Sale

Is anyone interested in purchasing the following book from me?

4faf0e6bcb019f246f41827f5a1ce952_zps5962

c2a1d0fd23837f343d8800471e8231c4_zpsb305

d1113908d0615f1c6546fa26cc673872_zpse3bb

eaf90d7ed820567d0228a68416a4acc4_zpsdf6c

It is a used library book so it has some signs of wear but is still in reasonably good condition.

Packed with information and beautiful photography, it is still probably one of the best books on fancy goldfish care

£20 for UK members including postage or best offer

Thanks for looking :)

That is so weird I was literally just looking at fancy goldfish books on Amazon!

What do you think of this book? Is it worth having or is it fairly basic?

I've asked Father Christmas for Kingyo :D:nana

It is weird when stuff like that happen :)

In honesty, although some of the information in this book is a little dated ( eg, advice on stocking and nitrate levels and probably some of the medication- although I'm no expert) I will still be quite sad to see it go. I am only selling as money is a little tight right now.

It covers the basic stuff that a lot of us have picked up, mainly just from being members of this forum but it does cover other topics in detail such as microscopy and parasites and water quality. I think it's worth having just for the photographs!

Reading Amazon reviews tend to be pretty good at giving a balanced opinion. Lucky you for Kingyo! You'll have to make sure you're extra good in the next couple of months :P

I think it's a good book to have :)

It's an excellent book. Some of the treatment options are outdated, but you have us for that :)

Baz just saw me looking at this on Amazon and looked panicked and said ' why don't you wait and see what the Christmas fairy brings'

So I'm really sorry but it sounds like he's beat me to the post for once! It's not often he's so organised!

I'm sure someone else will snap it up though, its got rave reviews on Amazon. The pics do look fab.

Also I'm like who's the Christmas fairy? Has Father Christmas retired? Have I been sending my list to the wrong person all these years? Maybe that's where I've been going wrong… :doh11:

:rofl

:rofl That's really sweet!

No worries hun, I might give ebay a try :)