Sign in to follow this  
BeginAgain

3 Goldies With 30 gal Tank Free to GOOD Home-Western MA Area

3 goldfish to great home. We are moving from Western MA to Florida and just can't take them with us. 3-4 inches long each. Friendly. 2 of them come right up for food and one of those is okay with a little bit of petting, the other is pretty indifferent to people. They need to stay together though. 2 orandas 1 ranchu. Ranchu (Tris) is mostly white with some orange and a cute stubby tail. 1 oranda (Wasabi) is all orange with a light orange belly and very long tail, as long if not longer than she is. The other oranda is a lemon head (Tank) and he is missing almost all of his tail. He was dumped at a LFS after some other fish in the pond he was in chomped on his tail. He has about an inch coming back but he is very top heavy so when he sleeps or rest his face sits in the sand. It doesn't effect him but he looks like he is dead :P the other two fish come and check on him sometimes. He eats fine and can swim fine but because he has no tail, he waddles and it's a bit slow, but very cute. They'll come with their 30 gal tank, filter, air stone, hood with light, sand, some java moss, rocks, and decorations. Any leftover food will go with them as well. They are currently on Omega One goldfish pellets because Wasabi can get a little floaty on other food. She can still get floaty on Omega One if she gets fed too late at night. She's usually better by the next morning but always by 24 hours later. Peas don't help her and can make her worse, she just needs fasted. They are snail eaters.

I really need these babies to go to a good home. I don't want to post them on Craigslist but they need to be gone SOON. We can drive somewhat but no more than about 1 1/2 hours please. We are near Springfield MA. Mail me at ########### if interested. Thank you!

Pics upon request.

Edited by fantailfan1
Took out email

:hi

Sorry to hear you need to rehome your fish. I hope you find them a good home. :D

I removed your email as it's not a good idea to post something like that on a public forum. If someone is interested in your fish, they can send you a PM and you can exchange info that way. If the member doesn't have enough posts to use the PM system, Koko is happy to help. They can just post here and we can make sure she intervenes.

I'm sure pics would be helpful to any prospective takers. :D

Good luck.

I'm sorry you are having to rehome your fish. I can tell by your post that you love them for you took the time to write up their history for us. I had written up a history sheet for two of my fish that I rehomed in the past. I wanted the new owner, whoever got my fish, to know all about them.

I wish you the best in finding them a home soon. May you also have a safe trip moving.