I'd miss him too :teehee

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay for Quinn's chin! :clapping:

Glad Quin is doing well Aubrey :)

Awe! Look at that big beautiful boy in the video. :wub:

I hope Quinn's redness goes away very soon for you so he can reunite with his girlfriend.

I know you were advised to do water changes every other day but I just wanted to say that when I have a fish in qt with no filter of any sorts I do my w/c every day. Nothing better than having as close to pristine water as possible during a fish's time of healing/recovering. I do understand that this might be impossible for some members for lack of time and wanting to save on med(s).

Thanks Cheryl. I'm not sure how I missed your post :o I apologize :hug I'm probably anthropomorphizing :heart but I think my Quinn/Florence pair do miss each other :)

Well, surprisingly enough, my tap water sucks :yikes it has a good amt of ammonia. Also, I'm taking Quinn out of QT with my hands with each WC which I'm sure causes some :krazy: So I've only been doing the wc's every other day. But I prime daily :) hopefully, he can go back in the 55 soon :nana

You don't need to apologize to me, Aubrey. Your cool! :P That's too bad about your tap water and ammonia. :( Sounds like Quinn's time is coming soon to be back in his happy home with Florence. :) (wonderful news to hear.)

Thanks everyone! I think the Koko loves has helped him heal :heart

:grouphug

Today is supposed to be Quinn's last day of Melafix tx. He still has a slight pinkish peach colored area on his right chin. Here's a vid. Best seen at very end.

Jerad, tell me if you want me to continue with schedule plan or tx with stronger meds, please.

Glad to hear Quinn is doing well!!!!!!! He's gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Thanks Dawn :) he's my puppy fish :heart

:heart We're all rooting for Quin!

I do see the spot you're referring to, and I hope that it goes away very soon.

Thanks Tammy :) I hope so too! I gotta get him healthy because he has to live for 15 yrs :)

It's almost gone isn't it? The red spot looks like a "red faint line" now. Doesn't it? I think what your doing is just taking it's time to heal.

Hurry up Quinn and get out of that qt tank. We are all waiting.

:hug

It's almost gone isn't it? The red spot looks like a "red faint line" now. Doesn't it? I think what your doing is just taking it's time to heal.

:teehee I know, he's taking his sweet time! I think he just likes me fussing over him :) such a diva :heart

:teehee I know, he's taking his sweet time! I think he just likes me fussing over him :) such a diva :heart

Well, who wouldn't want to be fussed over and have clean water every other day! Quinn knows he has you. :teehee

Today is supposed to be Quinn's last day of Melafix tx. He still has a slight pinkish peach colored area on his right chin. Here's a vid. Best seen at very end.

Jerad, tell me if you want me to continue with schedule plan or tx with stronger meds, please.

Let's stick to our plan; Two more days in QT for observation with only pristine water and no meds. If the spot worsens again, be ready with the Metronidazole and Furan-2.

Ok, will do :)

The metro and furan are in the cabinet if needed. Thanks for checking in on us :hug

You are too sweet with your :bighug

I mostly give out :hug but they can definitely be meant as big as the :bighug

:)

I like how you get smashed with the :bighug I think it would elicit warm fuzzy feelings :teehee

Glad Quinn is on the mend! And his color change is beautiful!

Thanks Molly :) I'm not entirely sure what color he's trying to be :teehee