My 40B (A work in progress)

Cdionne77

Are you putting them in today :nana

I think I am :) nirites are still so high but I already have them at a .03% salinity in the QT tub. Someone please correct me if im wrong that the .03% salt should block the 2-5ppm of nitrite correct? And im not sure if I have to do daily WC'S lol

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you putting them in today :nana

I chickened out lol I didn't put them in. Im just going to do daily 100% WC on the QT tub until the nitrite comes down a bit on the 40. Its easier to do Massive WC on the QT tub :)

Edited by Cdionne77

:teehee

I don't blame you :hug

I wouldn't want to change things in QT, personally :idont just me. I'd just leave it be :) but you have at it sister :teehee

:teehee

I don't blame you :hug

I wouldn't want to change things in QT, personally :idont just me. I'd just leave it be :) but you have at it sister :teehee

Another thing I just found that makes me feel better is that I check the pictures that RG had of citrus and from the top view of her she was prickly, just as she looks now so maybe she's just a prickly scaled GF. But that don't mean I won't watch her like a hawk for any changes in behavior :) and skipper has a new thing of face planting himself right between her tail fins...little piggy lol