Sign in to follow this  
Fish Of Gold

Today! Petco's dollar per gallon sale!

Petco's dollar per gallon sale starts today! :yikes Just seen it posted on Petco.com! I'm out of here to get my new tank! :fishtank:greenbanana::clapping::Jig:

Sale runs Sep. 28 to Oct. 11, 2014

Edited by Fish Of Gold

It's not on my local ad yet online.

At least I know it will happen soon and can hopefully convince my mother to go pick up another 40gal for me to have come time to go back for break. :teehee

I wish it worked for the huge tanks :( I really want a 125-150 gal :idont

Agreed Flipper!

:/ I honestly wish my petco could have bigger tanks that would be included in the sale :(! My goldfish are still small... But getting a bigger tank wouldn't hurt :P

Agreed Flipper!

:/ I honestly wish my petco could have bigger tanks that would be included in the sale :(! My goldfish are still small... But getting a bigger tank wouldn't hurt :P

I wished it could go up to at least a 75 gallon tank at Petco, I would have gotten that size instead.

I went to Pet Land the other day and seen a nice big 180 gallon tank and to see it in person I was thinking "Wow that is big enough for me to take a bath in!" LOL Oh how I'd love to have that tank for a dollar per gallon but Pet Land never has those kind of sales. :no:

Lol! I've thought of the same thing!

I really wish they can expand the tank size sale :o!! It would be my fish dream!