Cdionne77

Wow! This reminds me of my Quinn :heart

http://www.raingarden.us/1039b.JPG

Who are you leaning toward?

Come on :nana

I'm dying here!

PS. I PMed you :P

I was thinking of #1620 The black female oranda or #1672 or lol # 1705

I'll put a pic or the chu that is on hold for me :)

I know I saw him #1039 he is beautiful, but I wanted a female.... although the chu is male :yikes

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm dying here!

I know I saw him #1039 he is beautiful, but I wanted a female.... although the chu is male :yikes

How is Quinn? Is he ok...poor little cutie I hope all is well

I'm dying here!

How is Quinn? Is he ok...poor little cutie I hope all is well

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e235/cdionne77/1558c_zps3cf1527c.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e235/cdionne77/1558b_zpsabbe52b3.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e235/cdionne77/1558a_zpsf9244207.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e235/cdionne77/1558e_zps8b7189ad.jpg

Quinn's getting better :) thanks for asking. He still has a little discoloration, but he also has a couple days of QT with melafix :idont

Ohhhh! I love that specly chu! Great colors and shape :heart

I love #1672 also. Her colors and that tail...it's so hard to choose

Well, what color is your substrate? If it's dark, I'd not choose the blue one :idont

Quinn's getting better :) thanks for asking. He still has a little discoloration, but he also has a couple days of QT with melafix :idont

I am so glad he's getting better....Now he is one gooooorgeous guy!

Ohhhh! I love that specly chu! Great colors and shape :heart

I love #1672 also. Her colors and that tail...it's so hard to choose

Well, what color is your substrate? If it's dark, I'd not choose the blue one :idont

My background is black and I was thinking of getting Tahitian moon sand because my bottom is bare besides some river rocks, and I would like the fish to be able to sift in a natural type environment. I was thinking the same thing about the blue one and was leaning for for the red and white or the orange girl

In other words, she's copying my tank. :rofl3

Just kidding. I agree though. If you're going with TMS, I probably wouldn't do the blue as you wont' see her very well. :idont

I love the way the R&W pops on a black background. Too bad my R&W thinks he's a chameleon and changed to orange and white :bat:

:rofl3

raingardens fish can sometimes go pretty quickly, so I paid for the chu and Steve is going to hold him until I can decide on the oranda but I didn't want to wait to long but I also didn't want to risk getting them with a tank that is taking it's sweet time but I have to QT them both anyway....I just wanted them here ya know, so I can just stare at them like a new parent LOL :9

In other words, she's copying my tank. :rofl3

Just kidding. I agree though. If you're going with TMS, I probably wouldn't do the blue as you wont' see her very well. :idont

I love the way the R&W pops on a black background. Too bad my R&W thinks he's a chameleon and changed to orange and white :bat:

:rofl3

HA HA HA HA did I just describe your tank :lol:

I think the blue won't work either to bad though because she's a cutie but the R&W is a cutie too, and she will pop with the TMS and background

Nah, i think you should order yours now! A week into QT, if you're still not cycled, then summon the BB Queen (:rofl:doh11: you know you love it) and she or we will get it running in about a week from then!

1672 has amazing coloring and that tail :o

Thanks for the complement about Quinn :) he is quite special IMHO :D

I'd ask the rain garden guy, of the fish your interested in, who's the most friendly and gregarious! Also, ask if any have any boiancy issues? I don't know if this is frowned upon, but it's what you look for when your at a store :hmm

He has videos of them next to the pictures and I think ive watched them 100 times lol...yes I have a problem ha ha... the both seemed active and swimming very well but that is something I can definitely ask because that makes a great point... Thanks :thumbup2:

Ohhhhhh 1672! :thud So beautiful! But the other one, 1705 is a pretty color and has a cute face!

But I am leaning towards 1672 as the one that would be my favorite :teehee

Ohhhhhh 1672! :thud So beautiful! But the other one, 1705 is a pretty color and has a cute face!

I completely agree when I saw 1672 I fell in love with her color and that tail lol I'm gonna call Steve and order her before she gets snagged. 1705 is adorable too. Her face looks like an orange peel he he

I completely agree when I saw 1672 I fell in love with her color and that tail lol I'm gonna call Steve and order her before she gets snagged. 1705 is adorable too. Her face looks like an orange peel he he

Oh definitely! With a fish that wonderful I am surprised it is still there! Buy her Buy her! :Jig:

Yeah 1705 does look like an orange peel face hee hee!

Oh definitely! With a fish that wonderful I am surprised it is still there! Buy her Buy her! :Jig:

Just sent him an email saying I want her, usually when a fish is already sold to someone the videos and pics are gone so hopefully I'm not to late fins crossed

Just sent him an email saying I want her, usually when a fish is already sold to someone the videos and pics are gone so hopefully I'm not to late fins crossed

:thumbup2: Good, I do hope she is still available for you. :D Now you just have to think of a nice name for her :hummm

:thumbup2: Good, I do hope she is still available for you. :D Now you just have to think of a nice name for her :hummm

Yes naming them.... I'm pretty bad with naming