Tiny doesn't seem Right

FishyMandy

• Supporter

So yesterday was 5 weeks of QT for Tiny so far. He has had another round of prazi with 0.3% salt (Double Prazi) and is still in 0.3% salt. It's still not very often that I see him actually swimming around, he just sits in the corner most of the time. He is eating but not as eagerly as he was before. He will just kind of pick at it slowly? I've tried some different foods, Hikari Lionhead, NLS Goldfish and Bloodworms which my guys normally go absolutely crazy over. He eats a couple of bits and then just sits there ignoring it.

I'm torn as to whether he is just bored/lonely without other goldies and will perk up once in the main tank, or if something is actually wrong with him and he would get picked on and pushed around by my bigger guys. He still hasn't shown growth since I got him, apart from that 1 gram (Which could be wrong since my previous scales weren't working properly) so I'm worried he isn't eating enough.

He still has another week to go in 0.3% Salt so I hope he will perk up soon. He looked so perky in the pet store when I got him but since getting him home he has seemed miserable :(

So yesterday was 5 weeks of QT for Tiny so far. He has had another round of prazi with 0.3% salt (Double Prazi) and is still in 0.3% salt. It's still not very often that I see him actually swimming around, he just sits in the corner most of the time. He is eating but not as eagerly as he was before. He will just kind of pick at it slowly? I've tried some different foods, Hikari Lionhead, NLS Goldfish and Bloodworms which my guys normally go absolutely crazy over. He eats a couple of bits and then just sits there ignoring it.

I'm torn as to whether he is just bored/lonely without other goldies and will perk up once in the main tank, or if something is actually wrong with him and he would get picked on and pushed around by my bigger guys. He still hasn't shown growth since I got him, apart from that 1 gram (Which could be wrong since my previous scales weren't working properly) so I'm worried he isn't eating enough.

He still has another week to go in 0.3% Salt so I hope he will perk up soon. He looked so perky in the pet store when I got him but since getting him home he has seemed miserable :(

Is he done with round 4 of Prazi? What temperature has the tank been at while he's been in QT?

• Supporter

The temp has being at 21/22 now. It was lower but I added a heater about 2 weeks ago.

He is done with 4 rounds of prazi.

I do occasionally see him spit bits out, but he does normally eat what he picks up

• Supporter

So Thursday will be 6 weeks in QT, 2 weeks in 0.3% Salt and he has had 4 rounds of Prazi. Assuming he still looks happy and active then would it be alright to put him in the main tank and let him meet my guys?

• Supporter

Hi guys :) Just letting you know Tiny is in the big tank now. I've been watching him all day and he has been swimming around explroing, 'playing' with the other fish and happily eatting algae off the filters/plants. He looks very happy and thrilled with all the space. And he especially loves hanging around Bamboo though he has spent time following everyone around individually :)

Thanks for all your help! I'm so excited to have him in with my guys now and hope that now he will start growing and soon have his name seem absolutely ridiculous :)