What is the minimum size tank I can get away with for 4 fish?

andry6

Petsmart will have Xmas trees that go in tanks. :rofl3

Or I could just decorate the tank with garland and lights on the outside, put a star on top and call it a day! :tomuch::hoho

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on your new Bigger Tank. I'm excited for you. It looks great in your beautiful home. I too had to rearrange some furniture (not as much as you though) to make room for a second tank. And it's in the place where I usually put the Christmas tree. haha You have a few more months to figure that out. ;) In the meantime, enjoy your new tank. It's beautiful.

Or I could just decorate the tank with garland and lights on the outside, put a star on top and call it a day! :tomuch::hoho

I do this! I wrap lights around the tank stands to outline them and it looks good actually ;)

I have a teeny tiny little place that I live in and I am looking on craigslist for tanks and may just get a 75 gallon as well if Petco doesn't hurry up and have their dollar per gallon sale soon so I can get a 40 gallon breeder tank! I have been seeing so many 55 gallons but they look so narrow. :thumbdown I was thinking of buying the 120 or the 220 tanks I seen on Craigslist hee hee :teehee but my Fiancé would freak out :tantrum LOL!

I do this! I wrap lights around the tank stands to outline them and it looks good actually ;)

I have a teeny tiny little place that I live in and I am looking on craigslist for tanks and may just get a 75 gallon as well if Petco doesn't hurry up and have their dollar per gallon sale soon so I can get a 40 gallon breeder tank! I have been seeing so many 55 gallons but they look so narrow. :thumbdown I was thinking of buying the 120 or the 220 tanks I seen on Craigslist hee hee :teehee but my Fiancé would freak out :tantrum LOL!

Pet Supplies Plus is currently having a dollar per gallon sale, but unfortunately they only go up to 55 gallons. :(

There actually used to be a Christmas themed Tank of the Month. When I was younger I would go nuts with tinsel and blinking star lights.

:o :o :o contest or not, Jenny and I are so going to town this year! :hoho

Andry, we always moved the tank to the dining room (once or twice my daughter's room too) to make way for the tree. It was kind of a pain, but worth the scramble to have the tree in the right spot. :teehee

well...after a complete reconfiguration of our living room, we have decided to put our new 75 gallon tank here:

210_zpsea0ac95a.jpg?t=1410922675

I don't think it looks too bad there either, do you? :idont

As soon as it is filled and ready to go (I'm waiting on the new filters to arrive) I will post some pictures in a new thread! I am beyond excited about this!!

(and the 29 gallon is temporarily in our dining room until we can get it drained and outta there!!) Stay tuned!

edited to say: I told you our house was small! But we managed to cram that sucker in here!

It looks incredible!! Congratulations!! :D

I do have to say though, I actually laughed out loud when I read that you think your house is small. When I looked at that picture I thought 'wow, what a big living room!'

You should try living in London!! I've got a 55 gallon squeezed into my little 2 bedroom flat. I reckon you've got space for at least two more 75 gallons there :teehee

Seriously though, you've got a great home there, and the tank looks just lovely in it.

well...after a complete reconfiguration of our living room, we have decided to put our new 75 gallon tank here:

I don't think it looks too bad there either, do you? :idont

As soon as it is filled and ready to go (I'm waiting on the new filters to arrive) I will post some pictures in a new thread! I am beyond excited about this!!

(and the 29 gallon is temporarily in our dining room until we can get it drained and outta there!!) Stay tuned!

edited to say: I told you our house was small! But we managed to cram that sucker in here!

It looks incredible!! Congratulations!! :D

I do have to say though, I actually laughed out loud when I read that you think your house is small. When I looked at that picture I thought 'wow, what a big living room!'

You should try living in London!! I've got a 55 gallon squeezed into my little 2 bedroom flat. I reckon you've got space for at least two more 75 gallons there :teehee

Seriously though, you've got a great home there, and the tank looks just lovely in it.

:thanks That is so kind of you! :wub:

edited to remove that huge picture

Edited by andry6