Nitrate level(Tank)*5

Ammonia Level(Tap)*0

Nitrite Level(Tap)*0

Nitrate level(Tap)*0

Ph Level, Tank 7.5(If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)*

Ph Level, Tap 7.5 (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)Other Required Info:*

Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? API drops*

Water temperature?*72

Tank size 90 gallons (how many gals.) and how long has it been running?* 3 weeks (seeded the filters with biomedia from my other tanks.

What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? 2 aqua clear 70's and one aqua clear 110*

How often do you change the water and how much? Once a week 80%*

How many days ago was the last water change? and how much did you change? 80% today*

How many fish in the tank and their size? 2 medium lion heads and 3 smaller Orandas* What kind of water additives or conditioners?prime*

What do you feed your fish and how often?repashy once a day, omega one sinking pellets once a day and bloodworms and spinach throughout the week.*

Any new fish added to the tank?no all fish from my old tank,the tank itself is only 3 weeks running.

* Any medications added to the tank?.

* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment. None*

Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus?*

Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? No fish are acting normally but 3 of the 5 fish have one random white spot somewhere on their body.

Edited by shihpuff

I am so glad I pay to be a subscriber lol...thank you for the help...I will look for advice elsewhere from now on and I am cancelling my subscription as. I thought this was a great place to get help from fellow goldfish enthusiasts. I guess I was wrong,

Remember we are all volunteers that do this in our free time :)

I'm guessing the move flared up the flukes, I would treat four rounds :)

I thought fluke is too small to see with the naked eye? (need a microscope)

• Admin

I am so glad I pay to be a subscriber lol...thank you for the help...I will look for advice elsewhere from now on and I am cancelling my subscription as. I thought this was a great place to get help from fellow goldfish enthusiasts. I guess I was wrong,

Im sorry feel this way. We try our best to help everyone. Right now we are kind of short on help.

Again Im sorry :hi

I agree that I would treat for flukes again.

I also apologize for not getting back soon enough. 2 kids, soccer, work, my husband works an hour away and travels a lot. It's been busy for me the last few weeks. Now that we are getting more into a routine things should settle down but with my kids now in separate schools things are a little nuts around here.

• 4 weeks later...

I want to apologize for my rudeness, I was very stressed out about the fish and I lost my temper. This is a great site and I'd hate to lose access to it for my stupidity. Again please accept my apologies

I'm very sorry for the loss of three of your fish. :hug You have a total of 5, correct? How are they doing? Are they on any treatment now? Are they in a qt tank?

You might want to consider giving your tank and filters a really good cleaning. Depending on what your fish passed away from I would also be tempted to start over with new sponges/media. Hopefully a Mod will chime in on this.

Again, My condolences to you.

im sorry for your losses :hug

I think it would be best to fill out the form (or quote it and add in what exactly has been done and any changes in water parameters and medical treatments updated) so we can have an even better history of what has happened within the month.

Yes I took apart the whole tank and disinfected everything and cleaned the filters and tossed the media then I took some extra media I had from my other filters and used that to seed the filters I cleaned. The tank is doing fine now and everyone in it is well...I had no cycle bump either I added that fluval biological stuff in the red bottle so not sure if the helped or not but it must have.

Edited by shihpuff