Hi guys :)

Have been gone for ages again! :whistle

Not much happening in my fish tank. All very quiet and relaxed. I love it!

Have had it running for a year now in november. Haven't had to use meds or even salt. Brilliant.

Beep the goldfish is doing amazing. He has grown up quite a bit. And changed colour. Never had such a low maintenance goldie!

I got him a little friend this week. Totally unplanned! Was at the store for fish food and I saw this little guy in the comet tank and couldn't resist! I have named him Nemo lol. I hope he will do well and put on a bit of weight.

As to my new 'chill' fish keeping ways, I didn't QT him. Just gave him a salt dip and in he went. Back in the days just thinking of no QT would give me nightmares ROFL.

Gordon the sailfin has become huge! He is larger than my hand now. Soon he will move to the 200Gal I think.

Beep

IMG_9993_zps3a908836.jpg

IMG_9978_zps92c526f6.jpg

Nemo

IMG_9972_zps56486194.jpg

IMG_9973_zps692a1ec2.jpg

My star, Gordon

Thinking he still fits in his little cave lol

IMG_0009_zps52d8c3fd.jpg

IMG_0010_zps20ef4520.jpg

IMG_0014_zpsb281c87c.jpg

IMG_0035_zps77200256.jpg

IMG_0038_zpsdb808d7d.jpg

And some of my mollies and babies

IMG_9959_zps2bd7b628.jpg

IMG_9969_zps5558cf37.jpg

That's it! :thumb:

The patterns on Gordon are astonishing! He has grown so much he thinks he still fits in the cave lol like a grown up dog thinking he still fits into his food bowl. :rofl

Little nemo is so cute, he's all eyes! He looks indeed quite thin, but he will soon become a lovely happy fatty :)