Sign in to follow this  
chocky

Gf chasing

So on a lighter note, my other chus are starting to get frisky due to warmer days. It's very hit and miss though. . The weather that is lol

And my corgi Jett would looks very confused... haha

Ranchu chase, corgi watch:

Your Chus are gorgeous :)

They're so big and beautiful, Chocky. :heart

thank you for the kind words :)

ive been feeling a bit sad from my other sick one but when i saw these guys chasing each other, made me happy again. haha

the white one is a bit too fat though i think.. :teehee she's pretty greedy.. lol

Wow, big beautiful chus and a curious cute doggie!

Your little dog is adorable looking into your fish setup. Your Ranchu's are beautiful. Love their colors.

Jett is such a cutie pie!! Your chus are really on it! :P

yeh sometimes i wonder if jett would ever actually try and eat them... i dont take the chance though ahhaha

he doesn't really like getting wet too.. ever so curious corgi :)

Well judging by the video, Jett doesn't seem too sure he wants to take his chances either :rofl3 but only you would know if he ever dared. My sister and her husband want to get a corgi too some time in the future. She said they are known to be very active dogs. Jett definitely seems to be very curious haha

Well judging by the video, Jett doesn't seem too sure he wants to take his chances either :rofl3 but only you would know if he ever dared. My sister and her husband want to get a corgi too some time in the future. She said they are known to be very active dogs. Jett definitely seems to be very curious haha

That they are!

I totally recommend them! Definitely big dogs in little bodies. Haha

Mine are quite small even for corgi standards though. :)

9ddbd362eb0c5016ac5ef8a36320badf.jpg

This is my girl Hachi with a white shep and German shep cross for scale :) haha they say if u have never had a female corgi, you don't own them - they own you. ;)

Ohhh that is just so adorable!!!!! :9 Now I want one! lol Though the smaller the cuter they seem haha I'm going to let my sister know that bit of info ;) Gosh that bundle just looks so comfy!