Sign in to follow this  
tithra

40 gallon betta tank update

Just a little update for you guys. I moved some plants around, and added some juli corys :)

Before/after most recent rescape

e5erybus.jpg

zy2ebepa.jpg

Betta girl, who literally just ate all the Cory food and is about to burst! 5enyguqa.jpg

Cory (there's more than 1)

u5azeqyh.jpg

And for fun, betta girl in my 20 gal

9ubu6yda.jpg

Gorgeous 40g Jess. That's nice that you photographed your betta's also. We don't see them much. :(

I love your cory. He/she is a little cutie. I have been tempted off and on for a few months now to get some for my 20g but just haven't fully decided yet.

That 40 is absolutely amazing! I love your female crowntail Bettas and the julii cory cats! That last Betta pic is so very beautiful!

When Dreamsicle moves into a 40B I will be putting my female Bettas in the 20....unless I get under the spell of some pretty Goldfish that I want!

Gorgeous 40g Jess. That's nice that you photographed your betta's also. We don't see them much. :(

I love your cory. He/she is a little cutie. I have been tempted off and on for a few months now to get some for my 20g but just haven't fully decided yet.

I know, they're so difficult to photograph especially in a big tank! :)

The corys are very cute, quite shy still though, they don't care for me being near the tank :P

That 40 is absolutely amazing! I love your female crowntail Bettas and the julii cory cats! That last Betta pic is so very beautiful!

When Dreamsicle moves into a 40B I will be putting my female Bettas in the 20....unless I get under the spell of some pretty Goldfish that I want!

Thank you!

That's exciting about your 20 gallon! :) a betta sorority was too much stress for me, but I envy those that make it work!

Love cories! :D

How is the s. repens doing?

Love cories! :D

How is the s. repens doing?

So, it all melted away and has now almost fully come back. It's such a weird unpredictable plant. Fine one day, and then suddenly starts losing leaves. It was pretty much bare stalks at one point, I left it alone and it grew back. I've read about this sort or die off with repens and it seems no one has a very good answer

So, it all melted away and has now almost fully come back. It's such a weird unpredictable plant. Fine one day, and then suddenly starts losing leaves. It was pretty much bare stalks at one point, I left it alone and it grew back. I've read about this sort or die off with repens and it seems no one has a very good answer

That's really weird. It's not dependent on being disturbed/planted/replanted is it? I've noticed my hydrocotyle tripartita always seems to melt away when I replant it, but then it grows so quickly it's not that great a loss.

That's really weird. It's not dependent on being disturbed/planted/replanted is it? I've noticed my hydrocotyle tripartita always seems to melt away when I replant it, but then it grows so quickly it's not that great a loss.

Nope, haven't touched them ;) I'm hoping they're adjusting to make tank or something and it's going to stop

Awesome :rockon and oh that betta in the 20 gallon is just amazing all those colours :o

Thank you!

Holy Toledo :o those plants look fake! They are so very brightly colored! Absolutely stunning! :heart

Cory cats are great too :)

Oh m,...w.o..wow :thud

Super nice.