Sign in to follow this  
JustRachel

Uh.. Oops...

So the other day I was in Cheltenham with my sister and we visited a pet shop. I was fretting about how many of the fish would end up in bowls then saw this little guy and fretted even more. She ended up taking him for her pond :rofl

But unfortunately when she got her into the QT we noticed he had ich. She works too much to be doing enough maintenance on the QT so I ended up taking him and a 10 gallon home. I started treating with salt, and thankfully, there are already no signs of it left.

The problem, though, is that my 40 gallon tub started leaking the other day so I now have 6 fish in my 55 gallon. My resolution? I'm ordering a 90 gallon from Fish Finatics or ND in a few days and I can't wait. My father, very kindly, offered to buy me pond materials for Christmas and help me build it. So very excited for that, too! The single tails can go in there.

For now, little Chaos will have to live in a tub, too. I named him Chaos because, well, those few days were Chaotic! Everything's getting better, though :)

So enough yapping...

166zvqs.jpg

And this one shows how tiny he is. He's small enough to be eaten by the rest of my fish. Chiaro fills this whole bowl.

r8sh1g.jpg

I'm going to document his growth each week. I'll try and post these on my blog thread on a monthly basis or something.

I don't know where I'll be living a few months from now, so I may or may not have more room for tanks.

Thanks for looking :)

Edited by JustRachel

So cute and tiny :*:*

How nice of you to take your sisters fish home and qt him/her. Here's hoping to a fast qt time with no problems.

Congratulations on being able to get a 90g tank. Also, The new fish is a cutie. :)

Lol thanks guys! Hands off my fish :rofl:

Thank you, @4prettyfish

I hope for a fast QT, too :)

He;s a cutie ;)

Pretty funny that just now on TV someone just said "It will be chaos" LOL! :teehee

He;s a cutie ;)

Pretty funny that just now on TV someone just said "It will be chaos" LOL! :teehee

Damnit, if only they predicted it 2 weeks ago :rofl

He is a cutie! He's also started the food wiggle :glare:

I can't see the pics! :(

@tithra oh D:

They're on my Instagram I think :)