Thanks a lot puffer fans

Well all this talk about puffers sucked me in and made me go out and get one. I've always wanted one It's been a lot of fun setting up this brackish tank. although it's nowhere near done I'm very OCD when I set up my tanks , although this tank has a lot of guck on the bottom as I haven't vacuumed the bottom in a while since the tank was empty and used for growing plants :oops: after he settles down I will be removing most all of the substrate except for a thin layer of sand. He really likes to swim in the caves I made out of my loose pieces of lace rock . I'm thinking on naming him bubba http://youtube.com/watch?v=mKyu7HTONOA

Edited by Gustave

so cute!!! Is it a green spotted puffer? I was looking into those, but didn't want to deal with the brackish water.

yes he Is but have also read that the brakish water is for the first year after that they need full on saltwater or you can adapt them to freshwater if you don't mind having them for three to four years as a posed to much longer