I went to my favorite local fish store at "home" while I was visiting family this week :)

The Fish Place (yes, that the name oft he store) is in north tonawanda, ny. That's a suburb of buffalo, ny.

141 Robinson St, North Tonawanda 14120, 716-693-4411

I worked here for a few yrs between high school and nursing school and it was the best job ever :Jig: the fish are well taken care of, great prices and the selection is great :thumb: I must caution that the store itself it slightly unkempt, but it's about the fish, right ;)

I took a video of the goldfish tanks I favored, but it was not all of them by far :goldfish:

th_20140814_132008_zpsyyqcqs5g.jpg

And I also took some other pics too! They are from my cell so please forgive me and my dad was with me so don't mind our conversation :blush:

yny4uvyg.jpg

The puffers are for Jess :nana

ave4ezu4.jpg

y7uqege6.jpg

gubetetu.jpg

etynypu4.jpg

Then the pic of the arch. .... from the car! Home sweet home :thud

5y9a9y8e.jpg

Edited by Flipper

-"What is this video for?"

-"The Kokonuts."

-"Who are they?"

-"My friends...on the fish forum."

-"The Kokonuts?"

-"Yeah."

Bahahaha I loved that part. :rofl3

This looks like a great store! The goldies look adorable and it looks like they have a great selection in plants! :D Did you get anything? :ehh

:rofl2 my dad did not get why you all are called "kokonuts" :idont

No, i bought nothing! I almost bought some anubias but held strong :flex:

What a great selection! Thanks for sharing! I've never seen Dwarf puffers in a store in Canada, learn something new every day here :)

This place is only 20-30 minutes from Ontario Canada :)

Whaaaa? Maybe I'll Google it and swing by on Aug 27th, I'm going to Watertown NY to pick up an ECR order of two fish :) I don't go to the states much anymore, since I left New Brunswick by the Maine border I haven't bothered, fish stuff is making it worth it lately though!

Edited by ActiasAmy

Whaaaa? Maybe I'll Google it and swing by on Aug 27th, I'm going to Watertown NY to pick up an ECR order of two fish :) I don't go to the states much anymore, since I left New Brunswick by the Maine border I haven't bothered, fish stuff is making it worth it lately though!

:hmm Watertown is far away from tonawanda :o is close to Niagara Falls

:hmm Watertown is far away from tonawanda :o is close to Niagara Falls
Haha is it ever! I think I might stick to Watertown but thanks for tipping me off! I do vacation in that region occasionally :)

You did a great job there with photography as well!

Back in STL :D Cool pic of The Arch! I live about 20 minutes from it. Wish I lived closer :cry

Yeah, I live about 25 minutes from the arch but I love seeing it :) it never gets old. :)

That was Great! :tomuch:

The video kept cutting out for me(always does on Photobucket with this computer) and made you sound like Mikey! :teehee

Sorry, I have difficulty with YouTube :idont

The tanks are very nice!

We are indeed Kokonuts :rofl3

:thumbs: I know, right? Dad is so silly ;)

Awesome Aubrey!!! :D

Hahahahahaha the kokonuts part :tomuch:

Thanks, Mikey :teehee

Edited by Flipper