You know you have goldfish when...

when dropsy is worse than getting the flu

you have to tell your family that the little green cubes they've eaten were fish food

you know how to prepair food for fish better than food for yourself

you're most expensive meal was for a fish

when your ideal valentines day is eating ice cream alone and feeding your fish repashy whilst watching finding nemo

dandy orandas blackfriday sale is the only reason you wait for black friday

your birthdays and christmas wish lists are 50% fish and 50% gift cards so you can use the cards to get what fish stuff they forgot

you know when the next dollar per gallon sale is months before its started

I never know when the dollar per gallon sale is, I just walk into the store to buy cat food and find out the store is having the tank sale and I am saying "Son of a Meow! I didn't know this sale was today!" Then I end up spending more than I planed on that day just so I don't miss getting a tank that I have been wanting. :doh11::rofl

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you walk around singing your own version of a Christmas song...."All I want for Christmas is my two front bows, my two front bows...." :tomuch:

(Bow Front Tanks) :Dancing:

DSC00715.jpg

you have to tell your family that the little green cubes they've eaten were fish food

when your ideal valentines day is eating ice cream alone and feeding your fish repashy whilst watching finding nemo

your birthdays and christmas wish lists are 50% fish and 50% gift cards so you can use the cards to get what fish stuff they forgot

I never know when the dollar per gallon sale is, I just walk into the store to buy cat food and find out the store is having the tank sale and I am saying "Son of a Meow! I didn't know this sale was today!" Then I end up spending more than I planed on that day just so I don't miss getting a tank that I have been wanting. :doh11::rofl
all I do to find out is walk in mention my tank is overstocked and that I don't have the money and then they walk over and say you do know were having the dollar per gallon sale a next month :lol sneaky but I get the starting date :rofl but then again it helps the employees know how big a tank goldfish really need , a petco worker I talked to had one in a 5 gallon :yikes: Edited by Gustave

You have just made my day and given me something to look forward to for the next 3 months! :lol3

When after the 29 gallon, the 55 gallon and 125 gallon tanks, you finally decide to dig a pond in your backyard to give the commons a really big place of their own and therefore can stock the 125 gallon with fancies!

When you rationalize the amount of water used for water changes, use the tank water for filter rinsing and use that water for the garden...yes, yes it's going back into the water table!

When you visit family "because you miss them" and then spend all your time at Dandy orandas because they live 10 minutes away...

Why didn't you make a day trip to see us in GR?!

(When you have goldfish fan club meetings.)

Edited by ChelseaM

When your mom says there's going to be company over for a week and you have to disconnect your Python from the extra sink in the bathroom.

When you do a water change every 5 days.

When you have free time and you get on youtube to find new fish video's.

When you kid says, Are you on the computer looking at youtube video's OR on Koko's?

When your on the phone talking with friends from here about our goldfish. :)

Edited by 4prettyfish

When you are on Craigslist looking for fish, fish tanks, aquarium stands or all the above so you can upgrade!

When one of the biggest and most regular lies to yourself is ‘‘I am only going to check on koko‘s for 10 minutes‘‘.

Is that even possible? :rofl3

Well the one who does manage it should be written on the Guiness book. :rolleyes:

Now that I'm back in school I have to manage it. Unfortunately that means I can read most of what I want, but commenting gets cut back severely.

I feel you in this. I take five to ten minute breaks and I'll read through and catch up on threads and maybe comment gotta do school though to meet my goals!

Now that I'm back in school I have to manage it. Unfortunately that means I can read most of what I want, but commenting gets cut back severely.

I feel you in this. I take five to ten minute breaks and I'll read through and catch up on threads and maybe comment gotta do school though to meet my goals!

Exactly!!