Where do Aussie Kokonuts get their Repashi?

• Supporter

I'd like to know too, I could never get it from tastyworms, any food I ordered from their was seized by customs

i got all my repashy from chris... did you actually order repashy from him? i don't recall that product being a mention in the emails you sent me. other foods may contain different ingredients that are not permitted into AU.

that said, i am not sure that he is stocking the product anymore, head to his website to see what stock he has left if you're still interested, Linzi and Mandy. not one Repashy or PraziPro order sent by Chris to me in AU was stopped, even after Customs opened it, they forwarded it onto me.

• Helper

I'd like to know too, I could never get it from tastyworms, any food I ordered from their was seized by customs

i got all my repashy from chris... did you actually order repashy from him? i don't recall that product being a mention in the emails you sent me. other foods may contain different ingredients that are not permitted into AU.

that said, i am not sure that he is stocking the product anymore, head to his website to see what stock he has left if you're still interested, Linzi and Mandy. not one Repashy or PraziPro order sent by Chris to me in AU was stopped, even after Customs opened it, they forwarded it onto me.

No, I didn't actually order the repashy but sent the customs lady who emailed me the ingredients and the link to the product and she told me it wouldn't be allowed in :( Sorry I should have clarified that

Edited by FishyMandy

I've seen it on Ebay and Amazon. Would either of those be an option?

Ebay perhaps, but Amazon has weird shipping to Australia. Most of their products don't give an Australian option even if listed for international delivery.

Supergreen is still available on TastyWorms. Chris mentioned a while a go that you have to contact him directly if you're not in the US. He changed his international shipping policy, and mentioned if things are seized he can no longer give refunds.

I used to just order it from the website and I never had an issue. Now there is no option to ship to Australia.

Ebay perhaps, but Amazon has weird shipping to Australia. Most of their products don't give an Australian option even if listed for international delivery.

Supergreen is still available on TastyWorms. Chris mentioned a while a go that you have to contact him directly if you're not in the US. He changed his international shipping policy, and mentioned if things are seized he can no longer give refunds.

I might have to contact him directly then. It seems like we are running low on options! Will have to try ebay etc

• Helper

I used to just order it from the website and I never had an issue. Now there is no option to ship to Australia.

I might have to contact him directly then. It seems like we are running low on options! Will have to try ebay etc

I got scared to try and order the repashy after the hikari and Prime was seized x.x That's why I asked customs directly about the repashy and was told it wouldn't be allowed :( I think Koko is right, and Chris must have lost out on a lot from seized items. Sometimes I hate Australian Customs x.x

Just noticed Chris posted this in the clearance thread—looks like you still get refunds if stuff is seized. You're probably better off contacting him and enquiring, but for any lazy folk here's what he posted.

We have most of our customs problems with Hikari products. Most of them get rejected outright when shipped to AUS and New Zealand. I can't remember last time something was rejected in the UK. Normally, our policy is 100% refund when customs rejects stuff. But, since we're trying to get rid of this stuff, we don't want it back :).

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/118303-clearance-thread/?p=1794304

• 4 months later...

Hi my Aussie friends....just wanted to let you know that you can get Repashy from the UK.

Its called Lilly exotics and the person to talk to is Amanda.

I ordered mine and got the package (took atleast 3 weeks via normal post) - Thats from UK to Tasmania without any Customs issue.

• Supporter

Hi my Aussie friends....just wanted to let you know that you can get Repashy from the UK.

Its called Lilly exotics and the person to talk to is Amanda.

I ordered mine and got the package (took atleast 3 weeks via normal post) - Thats from UK to Tasmania without any Customs issue.

thank you :bighug