Some new plants :D (pic heavy)

jenzaar

Yeah! :nana

I've not been the happiest with the look of the tank. It's been really hard for me to get "just right." Normally I could just throw it together in the 55 but this is deep, and I go :crazy: when everything is on the same line. Anyway!

I just added some water sprite that I bought off of eBay (the same seller which was just reviewed - fishareus - very pleased :D) and that really added sooooo much of what I needed!

This is before (excuse the weirdness of this picture. Photobucket hates my computer so I need to grab what I can. If you're wondering, the arrow is pointing to where my daughter stepped on an escape artist of a snail last night)

2014-08-12%2020.59.04.jpg

Now!

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

aaaand that's all you get for now. :doh11:

Once again: Photobucket hates my computer. and me. :glare:

I had all these cute Betty pictures too.

BUT! here's a video. :D

Very nice! Let me know how it does! :D :D :D

I'm going to need something to replace my aponogeton (or whatever the spelling), because I'm pretty sure that it's dead. :o

Thanks! I just hope the fish are kind to it (really me) and don't uproot everything. :rofl

I am so sad about the aponogeton. :( What is the bulb like? I wonder if you had the same thing happen that I did, and where it went wrong! :o

Let me know when you want some of this stuff! :D

I'm going to need something to replace my aponogeton (or whatever the spelling), because I'm pretty sure that it's dead. :o

Thanks! I just hope the fish are kind to it (really me) and don't uproot everything. :rofl

I am so sad about the aponogeton. :( What is the bulb like? I wonder if you had the same thing happen that I did, and where it went wrong! :o

I don't know! It just stopped growing all together. It hasn't put up a new leaf in at least three weeks. :( I think I killed it, when I gave it a bleach dip, as the algae in the tank was insane.

I'll give it a couple of weeks to recoop, and then I will snatch some. ;) It really looks good! Wait till it starts growing. :)

Edited by yafashelli

I don't know! It just stopped growing all together. It hasn't put up a new leaf in at least three weeks. :( I think I killed it, when I gave it a bleach dip, as the algae in the tank was insane.

hmmm. beats me. :(

Mine kept giving me new leaves, but when I tried to give it a bigger pot I found that the leaves had pretty much separated from the bulb.

Looks fantastic, big fan of the substrate too. Hope everything roots well for you!

Thanks! This is the first time I am planting things outside of some sort of container. It was definitely tricky, but at least the plants started with some nice roots already!:P

It looks fabulous! :wub:

aww shucks! :blush:

Thanks! :D

Looks great! I hope they don't make lunch out of it like mine did. :wa

:rofl3

:rofl I thought yours were always kind to it!.... that, or you just had a steady supply coming in. :P

Great looking tank. I want to move to more live plants, but I have not done the research to do it yet. :/

Neither have I! :rofl I just kinda buy what ever strikes me. It does not usually work, but the tank will look nice for a little while. ;)

Love it!!! :wub:

Thanks! :D

Woohoo! Looks great! What size tank do you have now?

Thanks!

This is 125 gallons. :D We set it up in late May... or June? :teehee

Hope you're loving your new tank!

Yay! :nana Jenna, it looks awesome! :D The water sprite is so cool, I'm glad you are pleased with the seller. :)

And your fish are looking adorable as always! :heart:wub:

Aww thanks! :heart I really do love my fish. :teehee

I am really glad you posted that review. I have a hard time ordering plants off eBay. Just too much to worry about. :rofl

It looks good Jenna!! I love the look of the water sprite and your fish are cutie pies :heart keep up the good work!

Thanks so much! on the plants and fish! :teehee

Looks Awesome!! I'm going to try and head up to trop Friday! If I go I'll let you know :)

And I know how you feel my tank feels so empty. I hate it LOLOLOL

Jenna, it's amazing! The plants the tank the substrate AND the fishies :wub:

Keep up the great work! :nana

Looks great Jenna!! :thumb:

Thank you! :D

Looks Awesome!! I'm going to try and head up to trop Friday! If I go I'll let you know :)And I know how you feel my tank feels so empty. I hate it LOLOLOL

Nice! I haven't been in two weeks. :rofl lately that is an accomplishment.

You provide excellent conditions to your gorgeous goldies. May be soon I'll add aerator sistem (air bubbles) like in your tank.

Aww thanks so much!

The bubbles actually went in yesterday..... Then were turned off last night. :rofl

I will have to experiment with the air flow and different stones. Wasn't loving this. :teehee

The water sprite look wonderful!! And so do the rest of the plants. Betty is the cutest. I love your bull dog!

Aww thanks for all the compliments!

The bulldog is Winslow. His is a big snuggly doofus. :wub:

Jenna, it's amazing! The plants the tank the substrate AND the fishies :wub:

Keep up the great work! :nana

Awwww :bighug

Thank you sooo much! I really am enjoying them all, :teehee

It does look great, Jenna. Maybe you could do some close-ups of your 'outside' plants and their containers. I want to add some, but need to figure out the specifics.

I will post some pictures of the planters a little later for you! :)

Okay, so it's a definite on Monday :D are you free? :)

Let Tammy know too :)

I have no idea :rofl3