Sign in to follow this  
andry6

I don't think one of my new little guys is doing very good...

Thank you for clarifying that. I guess the fact that they are "feeder fish" had me worried. I've always heard that they are just usually in such bad shape because of the conditions they come from. I was so paranoid that I would contaminate my main tank, but if you say that I'm good to go, then I feel better about it. :-)

My internet is back!!! :rockon

I'm glad the little guy is doing well. :nana

If it makes you feel better, leave the newbies in QT a couple weeks without any meds and see how they do. :D

My internet is back!!! :rockon

I'm glad the little guy is doing well. :nana

If it makes you feel better, leave the newbies in QT a couple weeks without any meds and see how they do. :D

Yay! Welcome back :)

If they had ich or something like that, the prazi and salt would've taken care of it, right?

Ich is treated with salt and "high" heat for at least a couple of weeks. But because of the ich life cycle, I believe you would have seen it pop up by now. You'd see it in the first 2-3 weeks I believe. :D

Ich is treated with salt and "high" heat for at least a couple of weeks. But because of the ich life cycle, I believe you would have seen it pop up by now. You'd see it in the first 2-3 weeks I believe. :D

Yes, She had them in 0.3% salt for a couple of weeks. So, I don't think Ich is a worry :)

Well, I put Sunshine back in the tank with Sushi and boy were they happy to be back together! It was cute actually!
Here is a video of their behavior. (they thought I was going to feed them so they are begging for food!)
I can say, Sunshine (the orange one) seems to be 100% back to normal. He's been off the MMs for two days now and seems happy as can be!
What a relief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RrSIqHxWkP8

Edited by andry6

They look really good! They are so tiny!! :wub: