Strange lumps on fantail.

MadMooCow

Ha! Finally! I was determined to post this thing if it killed me:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sap5dmychrptvn4/IMG_1463///

Anyway, that's great news! :nana

Tomorrow is her last day on the medication. I'll be happy to see her back with the others, though I did enjoy the hand feeding thing she and I got going over the past 2 weeks. :lol

I'll have your scales and container sent back asap. Hopefully on Wednesday, Thursday at the latest.

Thank you so much. For your advice, the medication, the Repashy, lending me your scales, your time, allowing me to see your really awesome fish. Everything. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really happy to see that she's recovering so well! She's a beautiful fish, too. :wub:

You're very lucky to have Helen nearby. :teehee

• Supporter

Ha! Finally! I was determined to post this thing if it killed me:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sap5dmychrptvn4/IMG_1463///

Anyway, that's great news! :nana

Tomorrow is her last day on the medication. I'll be happy to see her back with the others, though I did enjoy the hand feeding thing she and I got going over the past 2 weeks. :lol

I'll have your scales and container sent back asap. Hopefully on Wednesday, Thursday at the latest.

Thank you so much. For your advice, the medication, the Repashy, lending me your scales, your time, allowing me to see your really awesome fish. Everything. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. :)

you're very welcome, hun :heart

now re the extra food i gave you, the one that is already made and not medicated, you can feed everyone in the main tank from that as a staple. just be sure to size up the different mouth sizes of the occupants and cut it into small blocks to suit..

Chai, thank you, and yes, very lucky. :)

Helen, the good thing about the gel food is that it can be cut up pretty small to fit the fish, so hopefully there won't be any dramas! If I put enough small bits in at the same time, everyone should have a decent chance at getting some. I mean, even the big gal needs to stop and chew sometime!

Once she's had her last dose of the medication tonight, she'll go back into the main tank. I'm looking forward to having her back in there. Right on time for me to set up the new filter on Thursday. :)