Member of the Month Entries

koko

• Admin

What we will be doing is letting you guys Nominate people whom you think have done a wonderful job of helping people here and should get recognized for it...

Then we will take the list and choose the top 10 people from it and put the poll up for you guys to vote for one....NO MORE than 10 People per Poll!!

New Rule! Only Two nominations per person... anything more will be edited. If you nominate someone that has won already your post will be deleted.

New Rule 1/2/2014 Mods and Admins cant be Nominated for this.

New Rule 7/1/2014 I want you to say why your Nominations deserve to win....not just a one liner either.

So lets get some names up here :)

Any questions please ask.

Already Won
Yafashelli
Mr. Hyde
Shakaho
jmetzger72
motherredcap

Lis.
dan in aus

Kat M

• 1 month later...

I don't think I saw this thread.

If nominations are still open, I nominate Black. Charlie is always there to say something positive, nice and encouraging and is just a genuinely lovely and dependable person. :)

Oh no!!! I'm oblivious! :krazy:

I'd like to nominate ShawneeRiver, because she's been through such a crazy hectic move but couldn't keep away from having as many fish! :teehee And cause she's back, and just so friendly. :D

and Flipper, because she is always so funny and supportive to everyone on the site. :heart

I would like to nominate Mernany because she watches football is a fun, positive member who finds time to Koko despite her busy school and work schedule.

I'd also like to nominate SweetMamaKaty because she's sweet. :lol2 And she's very encouraging and cheerful with all of us Kokonuts. :D

:lisa:

I'd like to nominate BronwynH and *Amanda*

*Amanda* because she is constantly posting positivity and relevant information on posts of newcomers and discussions alike. Her information is comprehensive, well worded and well researched. A very knowledgeable, personable presence here.

BronwynH because I've seen multiple posts/articles she has contributed (especially on aquatic pets and snails) that gave us a great source of reference for daily questions, care and upkeep on animals that I'd been dying to see compiled here. Her posts are respectful, thoughtfully composed and full of well explained examples from her fishkeeping experience. She has been a great personal support of mine in the hobby and we could use more like her!

Both these individuals have also gone through the trouble of documenting some of their different tasks and experiences in the hobby with photos and research for the rest of us to share and learn from, a great way to see things we would not get to in our own tanks!

Best of luck to all nominees!

I would like to nominate for Chai and Georgia.

Chai has been very sweet towards everyone, always having a nice thing to say, and always trying and succesfully being able to help.

Georgia has been a very helpful member and i think everyone appreciates it. She has helped me and many other people out there. I am really gratefull to her as she has really helped me even if she doesnt know it.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Edited by Dalya-and-her-Goldies

I would like to nominate Mernany because she watches football is a fun, positive member who finds time to Koko despite her busy school and work schedule.

:rofl :rofl I started laughing at the football! Go Hawks today btw! :nana I apparently don't have enough time to notice this thread though :yikes

I nominate 4prettyfish because she's all over this forum being supportive and giving tons of awesome advice! She is just a sweety :hug

And Bodoba (i was close it was right above when i posted i saw and edited :rofl )she has only been back a short while now but the laughs! Oh the laughs! It's really good to have her back both in the subscribers section and in the normal forum! She always makes people laugh and is a real support and full of knowledge :)

Edited by Mernany

:rofl :rofl I started laughing at the football! Go Hawks today btw! :nana I apparently don't have enough time to notice this thread though :yikes

I nominate 4prettyfish because she's all over this forum being supportive and giving tons of awesome advice! She is just a sweety :hug

And Bodoba (i was close it was right above when i posted i saw and edited :rofl )she has only been back a short while now but the laughs! Oh the laughs! It's really good to have her back both in the subscribers section and in the normal forum! She always makes people laugh and is a real support and full of knowledge :)

I'm full of something .... But I wouldn't call it knowledge ... :fart

I'm full of something .... But I wouldn't call it knowledge ... :fart

:rofl exhibit A of the laughs!

As for knowledge don't be silly or I'll go copy the paragraphs from LTAF and other threads!! :teehee

I nominate 4prettyfish and ActiasAmy. :)

4prettyfish has been very active on the D&D forums, helping me and others as well as providing words of encouragement.

ActiasAmy has been sharing her experiences, what worked and what didn't with her new planted tank/setup. This contributes greatly to our collective knowledge.

I'd also like to nominate SweetMamaKaty because she's sweet. :lol2 And she's very encouraging and cheerful with all of us Kokonuts. :D

Thank you Lisa :thanks

I nominate Chai for being the most devoted pet parent on earth, and ActiasAmy for making science cool. :D

I was going to say there was only one more day to nominate but lookee here! We exceeded our numbers! Keep your noms in mind for October! ;)

1 - Black
2 - HomerJay
3 - Jenzaar
4 - ShawneeRiver
5 - Flipper
6 - Mernany
7 - SweetMamaKaty
8 - 4prettyfish
9 - BronwynH
10 - *Amanda*

4prettyfish has been very active on the D&D forums, helping me and others as well as providing words of encouragement.

ActiasAmy has been sharing her experiences, what worked and what didn't with her new planted tank/setup. This contributes greatly to our collective knowledge.

This is really sweet of you to say this Amanda. I have such a hard time excepting compliments no matter how hard I try. And getting two nominations from you and Dawn.........thank you.

This is really sweet of you to say this Amanda. I have such a hard time excepting compliments no matter how hard I try. And getting two nominations from you and Dawn.........thank you.

Your very welcome Cheryl!!!!!!!!!! You deserve it!!!!!