150 Gallons of Goldfish Heaven

FishyMandy

What a great tank! I would keep an eye on those "anemones" though, a lot of people have complained that they fall apart in a matter of weeks. I'm very jealous of your upgrade, congrats!

It is fantastic! What a wonderful tank! Thanks for giving it to me today for my birthday :whistle:teehee LOL Just kidding, :pp:rofl2 I wouldn't have room for it but I sure do like it a lot. I just love your white fish! :wub: Is that Bamboo?

• Supporter

Mandy... I am so extremely jealous right now. :o

Aws! I there wasn't restrictions on tank size for you :(

Oh my, that is a lot of wonderful room!

And a very pretty tank.

Thanks! I love it :)

Gratz on the new tank. Your fish are going to love it.

Thanks! They do seem to love it, already swimming the full length of it, last time I upgraded they only swam half the length for about a week before realizing they could go further! :rofl:

Finally! Glad it arrived in one piece! :clapping:

About time, right? And Omg right when they were unloading the tank it started raining and all I could see was it slipping from their hands and smashing into a million pieces, I was a nervous wreck!

I wish to have a fish tank like yours, big and stylish!

I love how it looks! It's really nice looking as well as accessible!

• Supporter

Congratulations - how fun! And Bamboo is my favorite of your fish - beautiful!

Thanks! I'm glad you like Bamboo, he often gets overlooked since he is so small compared to the others!

Awesooommee!!!! Congrats!! :panana:nana:panana

Glad it arrived safe and sound, a show tank for sure, so glad you finally got your upgrade!

Me too! It's a very long awaited upgrade, and will be my last, wont be able to fit anything bigger in :P

That's beautiful Mandy!

Thanks!

Looks great!

Congratulations.

• Supporter

AWESOME!!! :nana

Isn't it? :*

What a great tank! I would keep an eye on those "anemones" though, a lot of people have complained that they fall apart in a matter of weeks. I'm very jealous of your upgrade, congrats!

Oh really?! That's a shame, they are so pretty, I love the colours, I wish I could get silk plants in bright colours like them. I will definitely keep a close eye on them!

It is fantastic! What a wonderful tank! Thanks for giving it to me today for my birthday :whistle:teehee LOL Just kidding, :pp:rofl2 I wouldn't have room for it but I sure do like it a lot. I just love your white fish! :wub: Is that Bamboo?

Haha, it does take up a lot of room xD Yep the little white one is Bamboo!

Gorgeous tank and fishays!

Thanks so much!

Gimme gimme gimme gimme! So lucky, they must be very happy fish. :bighug

Hahah, they do seem very happy!