Sign in to follow this  
koko

Raffle For all....Rules inside

saltwater hssss :rofl I may MAY in the future set up a small maybe 15-20 gallon saltwater with like 2 or so clowns and some inverts and other animals :rofl

I'm tired! :o

That's surprising. :o

:rofl right!

I've looked into doing a nano cube or something of the like, but I'm SO scared of killing beautiful (and expensive!) fish and rock.

I've always wanted to visit NYC, too. I'm sure you've been there, Mikey. What is it, about an hour and a half away from where you are?

Yup! I go there at least once or twice a year. Nothing special :idont I don't really like NYC.

I feel like it's just something I want to experience. Why don't you like it? I imagine it isn't the cleanest place in the world.

I'll just visit the Washington near me :rofl too far of a drive for the other :rofl

I'll just visit the Washington near me :rofl too far of a drive for the other :rofl

White houses vs. white capped mountains? Hmmm... :rofl

Washington DC is very nice. I was just there recently. :)

Must sleep because the fish tomorrow aren't going to catch themselves!!

Nah I will stay up a little bit longer....

Fishing? Fun! Maybe you'll catch a big goldfish!!! :rofl:rofl:rofl

Only 9:26 here :pp

Here, too! Midwest represent!!!

I don't think goldfish live in the ocean :rofl

10:30 here

Thank goodness! That would be way too much work. I don't do saltwater! :rofl

Yeah!! It's really fun

saltwater hssss :rofl I may MAY in the future set up a small maybe 15-20 gallon saltwater with like 2 or so clowns and some inverts and other animals :rofl

I've looked into doing a nano cube or something of the like, but I'm SO scared of killing beautiful (and expensive!) fish and rock.

I've always wanted to visit NYC, too. I'm sure you've been there, Mikey. What is it, about an hour and a half away from where you are?

Yup! I go there at least once or twice a year. Nothing special :idont I don't really like NYC.

I feel like it's just something I want to experience. Why don't you like it? I imagine it isn't the cleanest place in the world.

The thing about the nano cubes is that it's small and you can't really put anything in them. I would go no smaller than a 20 gallon if I were to do salt or I just wouldn't think it wold be worth all the work.

It's not the cleanest :rofl It smells too.

Washington DC is very nice. I was just there recently. :)

I live near Washington DC

The thing about the nano cubes is that it's small and you can't really put anything in them. I would go no smaller than a 20 gallon if I were to do salt or I just wouldn't think it wold be worth all the work.

Yeah, I would get the 24G nano but it's $260. Add fish and rock and... too rich for my blood!

Nano cubes are harder to keep stable as well. Just like a Goldie tank

I would rather get just a plain 20 gallon tank, add the lights, get some live rock or even dead and make it live myself :rofl might as well If I would be cycling it fishless. And then of course some live sand.

:o :O :o

Yeah, and saltwater ecosystems seems hard enough as they are!

Extremely hard :rofl I would only put a small canister on mine. :idont I wouldn't put an HOB on my SW tank, but that's just me. It has certainly been done and is quite successful, though!

Edited by Mikey

:o :o :o

I lost it at "Isn't that your house?" and "A giant hairy porpoise -- beached!" :rofl :rofl :rofl

I would do a sump and wet dry filter

That too if I happen to have the room :rofl

I don't think I'd try to do a saltwater tank, but I do love the marine Hermit Crabs though!

Extremely hard :rofl I would only put a small canister on mine. :idont I wouldn't put an HOB on my SW tank, but that's just me. It has certainly been done and is quite successful, though!

I agree. For some reason, putting an HOB on a saltwater tank doesn't feel right. i can't think of any rational reason it wouldn't be ok, it's just my gut, I guess.

This raffle is taking up my sleep :rofl

I lost it at "Isn't that your house?" and "A giant hairy porpoise -- beached!" :rofl :rofl :rofl

I want to see it. :peeka

"Step aside, children! I've been waiting 10 years for the next Spongebob movie!" :rofl3

That too if I happen to have the room :rofl

Heck, I'd have a sump on my goldfish tank is space allowed!

"They're beautiful!" *POP* :rofl3

I want to see it. :peeka

"Step aside, children! I've been waiting 10 years for the next Spongebob movie!" :rofl3

I didn't even know they made Spongebob anymore!!! :nana The kids shows these days are just pitiful! :rofl

Oh...Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Sponge Bob Squarepants!