Sign in to follow this  
koko

Raffle For all....Rules inside

I find dogs more social. It's probably just me, though! I also like dogs because I can take them for walks, to the park, etc.

Yeah I have 2 dogs and 2 cats so it's even :)

But my all time favorite dog is dobermans, and pit bulls.

( no I'm not crazy but I think they just have a bad rap. )

Cats can go on walks :peeka where's Cat? :rofl she'll tell you :pp

My cat loves to lay on my lap :heart

Edited by Mikey

I find dogs more social. It's probably just me, though! I also like dogs because I can take them for walks, to the park, etc.

I take my Maine Coon on a walk to the park. :idont But he decides where to go or he'll just sit there. Stubborn kitty :P

Yeah I have 2 dogs and 2 cats so it's even :)

But my all time favorite dog is dobermans, and pit bulls.

( no I'm not crazy but I think they just have a bad rap. )

I have two dogs and two cats too!

My top three breeds are pits, pugs, and rotties :heart

Poor kitty :rofl

My cats hate the outdoors

That's why I prefer dogs! Never have I come across a dog that refuses to go on a walk! Besides our spoiled chihuahua!!! :rofl

Cats are evil. :peeka Mine wakes me up at 6 AM because he's hungry. LOL I still love them, though. :P

We've learned to just leave our dogs bowl full overnight to avoid that problem. :rofl

Mine don't wake me at all :9

My cat LOVES to go for walks on her harness and leash! ;) She even has her own stroller Hee Hee! :teehee

You're like Jess is with her fish and plants -- LUCKY!!!

Had a great birthday by the way :happyb:birth

Happy Birthday!!! :nana

I was walking along the beach and saw what I thought to be a dog playing with its owner in the water..,

Nope it was a Maine Coon cat :rofl

Had a great birthday by the way :happyb:birth

Happy birthday!!

My cat has a stalker. I can't leave him outside unattended. He needs a bodyguard. :rofl

Happy Birthday! :)

Cats are evil. :peeka Mine wakes me up at 6 AM because he's hungry. LOL I still love them, though. :P

We got a cat puzzle feeder like this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004G9L1H2?pc_redir=1406627597&robot_redir=1#

We put a one and a half to two cups of food in right before bed and it will last them through the night till next evening. If we forget to fill it... we get woken up at 4am...

It slows down how much food they eat. They only eat till they are full and that is all otherwise our two scarf down food like we never feed them! Our two babies are spoiled though they have a kitty fountain too :P

Happy Birthday! :)

We got a cat puzzle feeder like this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004G9L1H2?pc_redir=1406627597&robot_redir=1#

We put a one and a half to two cups of food in right before bed and it will last them through the night till next evening. If we forget to fill it... we get woken up at 4am...

It slows down how much food they eat. They only eat till they are full and that is all otherwise our two scarf down food like we never feed them! Our two babies are spoiled though they have a kitty fountain too :P

Don't they get the hang of it eventually?

I leave food out all day for my cats and surprisingly they are skinnier then most

(To fatten them up I feed them cooked ground turkey)

Everyone loves a surprise :D

Yeah they understand now took them a bit but what slows them down is they have to push the food down first and then eat.

So instead of just munch munch munch out of a bowl they have to paw a couple pellets down and eat it paw a couple more and eat and so on till they are full :)

It is so hot here. Go away summer.

I want to make an end or Leia (the camp one not the ewok one) but I'm too lazy.

I have to admit my costume was lazy. Hoth hair, white & grey clothing (I didn't have all white :( ). But for the small gathering celebrating my brother in law getting his master's it was sufficient.

My cat LOVES to go for walks on her harness and leash! ;) She even has her own stroller Hee Hee! :teehee

Our cat Sheba loves going for walks with my husband, but only after dark and in the summer. We'll often take her out with the dog for his last pee before bed. The other two cats are too scared of the outdoors.

Yeah they understand now took them a bit but what slows them down is they have to push the food down first and then eat.

So instead of just munch munch munch out of a bowl they have to paw a couple pellets down and eat it paw a couple more and eat and so on till they are full :)

Making them work for their food, I like it :P

I leave food out all day for my cats and surprisingly they are skinnier then most

(To fatten them up I feed them cooked ground turkey)

All my critters have a full food bowl policy. None of them have ever seemed to have an issue with this.