Raffle For all....Rules inside

koko

I bought nail polish. :o with the intent of it going on my finger nails! :o :o :o

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I do that too and then I realize I don't actually want to....

I bought nail polish. :o with the intent of it going on my finger nails! :o :o :o

I do that sometimes... Then get the first chip in it an hour later and realize why I don't do it too often.

I do that sometimes... Then get the first chip in it an hour later and realize why I don't do it too often.
:rofl I haven't in years. But it would be nice, just gotta figure out how to make my one fingernail not look all jacked up. :rofl

That's good :) I love plecos. I would have a few if I wasn't overcrowded lol

I never knew you moved to the UK :lol:

That's good :) I love plecos. I would have a few if I wasn't overcrowded lol

I never knew you moved to the UK :lol:

I am going to completely rescape my plants/hard scape tonight. A ) I hope my blind fish isn't too upset B ) I am dreading being covered in glue and sweeping up all the fishing line bits C ) my other half is gone and I have to lug my own buckets when I empty D) Netflix just added the Mindy Project, I have ice cream and cookies and I'm feeling like I'd rather going up a pant size than do an unnecessary WC.

Votes? :P

Oh the ice cream for sure... see, I'd figure a way to do it allll though. Have you already watched the shows? I'd play it in the background, have a couple cookies first, do the project, finish with the ice cream and more cookies...

*I'm living vicariously, not micromanaging. :rofl

I am going to completely rescape my plants/hard scape tonight. A ) I hope my blind fish isn't too upset B ) I am dreading being covered in glue and sweeping up all the fishing line bits C ) my other half is gone and I have to lug my own buckets when I empty D) Netflix just added the Mindy Project, I have ice cream and cookies and I'm feeling like I'd rather going up a pant size than do an unnecessary WC.

Votes? :P

I vote netflix. Or you can abandon your children and come do my WCs ;) . I've needed (i.e. it's been a week, but nitrates should be ok) to do WCs on all my tanks since I got back into town a few days ago, but I've been in too much pain to attempt.

What is this now?... A status update thread?! Well, I'm watching my sister's boyfriend's cat while he is in Florida for a week. He is hiding under the bed currently. I'm more of a dog person, admittedly!

No preference here either. Love my two cats and want a dog (had one and he's at my dads house) we don't talk to my dad so I haven't seen him in alms it two years :cry I miss my snickers.

Naw I'd have to agree with Moucho I like both :D just like I like goldies and bettas each for their different quirks :D