Raffle For all....Rules inside

koko

Near petco and petsmart.

I think I'm going home with a plant today. I'm grumpy, don't feel well, filled with anxiety, the plants will fix, it right? That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

I need 20 anubias to become 25!

:donthit::rofl2

Plants will totally help!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's really good deals on Sun Sun and Eheim canisters on amazon right now omg. :o

OMG $50 for the 525GPH version!! And $27 for the 264. Crazy! :o
Maybe I should just get http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008986EQO/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1407011315&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40 instead of dealing with how much pricier a fluval is :o

I think Mikey has one of these and it can fit a ton of media. :hmm

There's really good deals on Sun Sun and Eheim canisters on amazon right now omg. :o

OMG $50 for the 525GPH version!! And $27 for the 264. Crazy! :o
Maybe I should just get http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008986EQO/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1407011315&sr=8-1π=SY200_QL40 instead of dealing with how much pricier a fluval is :o

I think Mikey has one of these and it can fit a ton of media. :hmm

You're making me wanna buy one!!! Stop it! :rofl

Then I'll sell my aquaclears on eBay :donthit:

:rofl3

I never thought of that! Maybe you could post them here first, in the selling section.

Or give them to me for free and I pay shipping ;)
Good try! :rofl3

Justin:Wow! That's what I think. How many of them usually survive?

I have had no deaths since they hatch although you sometimes lose a few eggs :)

Do you keep them all?

I never thought of that! Maybe you could post them here first, in the selling section.

Or give them to me for free and I pay shipping ;)
Good try! :rofl3

Justin:Wow! That's what I think. How many of them usually survive?

I have had no deaths since they hatch although you sometimes lose a few eggs :)

Do you keep them all?

No way I'm giving my friend 2 and the rest will go to the pet store for credit although I will keep a few ;)

That's true, it would be much easier to sell to a fellow kokonut than deal with eBay fees and them holding my money. :madrant

That's true, it would be much easier to sell to a fellow kokonut than deal with eBay fees and them holding my money. :madrant

You'll probably get more $$$ here too because people know you take care of your stuff :)

You'll probably get more $$$ here too because people know you take care of your stuff :)
True dat, but I'd probably want to ask less of a koko friend. :hug

I'd definitely sterilize it like I were using it for my own fish!

Reading the reviews on the Sun Sun and so far it looks pretty good. I might give it a try...

Worst case scenario, I hate it and return it. :idont

True dat, but I'd probably want to ask less of a koko friend. :hug

I'd definitely sterilize it like I were using it for my own fish!

Reading the reviews on the Sun Sun and so far it looks pretty good. I might give it a try...

Worst case scenario, I hate it and return it. :idont

Mikey seems to like his. Seems like a good bet. Now I'm seriously contemplating getting ep the 525 for my 55 and ditching my HOBs.

• Supporter

I got one and it randomly quit and did not want to start back fir a long time it would just just off every day. Its working again now though :idont.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I got one and it randomly quit and did not want to start back fir a long time it would just just off every day. Its working again now though :idont.

Hmm that's weird. Did you change anything?

Nope it just quit one day. I then took it apart and cleaned it. But it would not stay on. Later I tried again and it worked :idont

Hmm that's weird. Yah, I would imagine the reliability isn't as great as the more expensive brands. But it may be worth it, if the failure rate is low enough.

Stopped at petsmart just to look around. Saw two big orandas... One looked pretty sad, the other wasn't very shy at all.