Sign in to follow this  
koko

Raffle For all....Rules inside

Just sitting here reading posts and eating a slice of my cherry chip birthday cake :wish: ....want some? I forgot the ice cream though.... :icecream:rofl3

Just sitting here reading posts and eating a slice of my cherry chip birthday cake :wish: ....want some? I forgot the ice cream though.... :icecream:rofl3

Yes please! Gimme!

@Mernany I find it funny that you're on "tank time-out"! :rofl

I know right!

Ugh doing a financial spread sheet. I've got saving goals that I need to organize.... bleh

Ugh no fun. Savings goal #1 : Bigger tank!
Bigger tank for me? Or that's your saving goal? :idont

Why not both?! :)

Eh I don't want a bigger tank :P I have a 110 and a 55 already :yikes nope I have to save for school and books. :no:

Yes please! Gimme!

Here kitty will bring it to you...Oops kitty taste tested it for you LOL!

catcake.jpg

So tired. Going to bed.

Night!

So tired. Going to bed.

Goodnight BronwynH :)

I am going to completely rescape my plants/hard scape tonight. A ) I hope my blind fish isn't too upset B ) I am dreading being covered in glue and sweeping up all the fishing line bits C ) my other half is gone and I have to lug my own buckets when I empty D) Netflix just added the Mindy Project, I have ice cream and cookies and I'm feeling like I'd rather going up a pant size than do an unnecessary WC.

Votes? :P

I vote netflix. Or you can abandon your children and come do my WCs ;) . I've needed (i.e. it's been a week, but nitrates should be ok) to do WCs on all my tanks since I got back into town a few days ago, but I've been in too much pain to attempt.

If will were home I'd have no problem popping over and doing them! Let me know if you need help Monday. At least at your house I won't be wrestling with 70 ft of unyielding black tubing. I almost gave myself a hernia trying to blow the water out of that today. When I put it back it weighed like...15 lbs...I don't think I got it all lol

I am going to completely rescape my plants/hard scape tonight. A ) I hope my blind fish isn't too upset B ) I am dreading being covered in glue and sweeping up all the fishing line bits C ) my other half is gone and I have to lug my own buckets when I empty D) Netflix just added the Mindy Project, I have ice cream and cookies and I'm feeling like I'd rather going up a pant size than do an unnecessary WC.

I vote netflix. Or you can abandon your children and come do my WCs ;) . I've needed (i.e. it's been a week, but nitrates should be ok) to do WCs on all my tanks since I got back into town a few days ago, but I've been in too much pain to attempt.

If will were home I'd have no problem popping over and doing them! Let me know if you need help Monday. At least at your house I won't be wrestling with 70 ft of unyielding black tubing. I almost gave myself a hernia trying to blow the water out of that today. When I put it back it weighed like...15 lbs...I don't think I got it all lol

Whoa what type of tubing are you using :yikes

:yawn Getting sleepy....

This raffle has gained so many entries in just one day! :rofl

This raffle has gained so many entries in just one day! :rofl

Right! And I thought LOTP was crazy :yikes

Whoa what type of tubing are you using :yikes
Black Potable water tubing. Can't recall the brand name but it's safe. That's what I get for sending my partner to the store with the instructions "I need like 50 ft of hose". Next time I'll send him with a picture, I meant garden hose.

:k045: Going to bed now :rest: So tired I am falling asleep here on the couch :zz Bye... :sleeping:

Is this one of the prizes?

ryge7uru.jpg

:yikes

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Good night!

Played some LOL and it SUCKED.

I THINK IT'S A NEW CAR!!!! :gcar: :gcar: :gcar: I'm shouty because I'm excited that a NEW CAR will be in a bag! ;):rofl

I wants a new car!!! :rofl 2014 jetta TDI in dark blue fully loaded please :lol2

:hi

I've joined the party :nana

:hi

I've joined the party :nana

Welcome! :rofl:nana

ryge7uru.jpg

That tanks to small for goldfish :(

ryge7uru.jpg

That tanks to small for goldfish :(

Better than a bowl, though. i wouldn't mind a tropical fish tank toilet.