Edie and Hashi Swimmin' around :p

Lol glad you like the music! :D

It's a 75, and they make it look like a 40 :P I'm working on saving for a 180, maybe I should start a kickstarter campaign :rofl

How serene! I'm surprised they've left your carpet untouched. :P

Not totally ;) I'm having to replant here and there. While I was filming I saw hashi accidentally get a piece of glosso in his mouth when he was going for a pellet and he spit it right back out, such a well behaved fish : p

Not totally ;) I'm having to replant here and there. While I was filming I saw hashi accidentally get a piece of glosso in his mouth when he was going for a pellet and he spit it right back out, such a well behaved fish : p

Well trained little guy :rofl

Mine eat everything including the plants that goldfish aren't supposed to enjoy :rofl

Anyways beautiful fish and tank :heart

I am SO much in love with your fish!!! :wub: Plus your tank is fantastic :):thumbs: Just noticed something. Looking at their colors in that video, it makes me think of Mustard and Ketchup :rofl2

The colors of her fish do look like mustard and ketchup. :)

Your tank Jess really is beautiful. Can you just imagine how big a 180 would be for you and planting something like that? Right up your alley.

I never get tired of looking at your fish. Taylor and I enjoyed seeing this video together right now.

Well trained little guy :rofl

Mine eat everything including the plants that goldfish aren't supposed to enjoy :rofl

Anyways beautiful fish and tank :heart

lol, I think Edie trained him! She's much more delicate than him with the plants. He loves getting in that rotala bush and digging around :P

Those tails. :thud

:heart

I know.... they won't stop growing! :help:

I am SO much in love with your fish!!! :wub: Plus your tank is fantastic :):thumbs: Just noticed something. Looking at their colors in that video, it makes me think of Mustard and Ketchup :rofl2

lol, I never thought of that! :P

The colors of her fish do look like mustard and ketchup. :)

Your tank Jess really is beautiful. Can you just imagine how big a 180 would be for you and planting something like that? Right up your alley.

I never get tired of looking at your fish. Taylor and I enjoyed seeing this video together right now.

I dream of a 180 every night! :D Glad you guys liked the video, please tell Taylor I say hi! :hi

They're so plump! :D

Love the tonina too. :rofl

haha they are well fed! I have syngonanthus coming out my ears!! it amazes me how much effort that plant puts into creating offspring as opposed to growing taller. I have short 2 inch plants that are shooting side shoots. There's also 3 different varieties mixed in there right now! belem, deficiency, and maidera, love that plant, but I think I need to sell some of it soon!

I love your fish so much :thud:heart

thank you cat! :heart

Big beautiful fish! They do make your tank look small. Wow.

right!? it is kind of frustrating sometimes!

I just can't get over how gorgeous your fish are - thank you for sharing them with us!

thank you! :D

Beautiful!! :heart please just give me them now!!!!

thanks mikey! haha

I love watching your fish :wub:

thanks! :D

I'm sure it is hard and challenging to achieve this harmony! Beautiful view!

thank you!

Holy crap...sorry my language........they are so big and oh my god soooo gorgeous :clapping:

:rofl thank you

They are gorgeous! :o:)

thanks hun :)