New Fish! QT help please! :D

KIDDING!!!! ITS ALIDAS(Tiki)!! :pp I'm watching her new fish until she can pick her up and I'm going to start QT for her. I have .1% in the tank now. And I will be raising it to .3% if the fish does not looked stressed. The fish is acclimating now.

I was thinking of doing the 5 day round with .3% for the first ten days with double dose for the first two rounds and then drop it to .1% and single doses for the rest of the 3-4 rounds.

If there is anything a mod would like to change about how I was planning to do this, let me know and I'll donut according to what you (the mod) says to do :)

pics soon!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol2 never :pp

He's in the 20 now with .1% salt and a seeded AC 50. He's sooooooo tiny!!!! He's clamping on and off, but he was doing that at the pet store too. I think with the fresh water and salt he will do wonderful :) he's already swimming around at the front if the glass too!!

Okay :) so bring it to .3% and then we'll see if I still have him it not and if I do try and see how long I will have him.

Thank you for picking him up & holding onto him for me Mikey! :hi5

No problem!! :D

--------

Here's a video I just sent to Alida :)

I almost died, came back to life, and then died again. :rofl3

That's a cute one, Mikey! I hope that she enjoys her time with you,before she goes to the talented Tiki's terrific tank. :rofl3

:rofl that was the point :tomuch:

She issss!! I'm so jealous! :rofl I want that telescope at my lfs, though holy fins :wub: she was torn between the two until she saw the telescopes size :rofl

I'm going to fatten her up with pellets, repashy, and bloodworms :lol2

When I first saw this I thought, "Oh god this kid is dead meat." :rofl Hope QT is supa boring. :thumb:

If there is anything a mod would like to change about how I was planning to do this, let me know and I'll donut according to what you (the mod) says to do :)

How does one donut. :hmm You seem to be quite experienced at donuting. Can you teach me? :please

:rofl2

She's been in her tank for just about 6 hours now (another 35 minutes) and she's doing well. I offered two pellets, but she didn't eat them. She seemed interested, but not like she wanted to eat yet. I'll wait until tomorrow to try :)

I would hope it would be clear :rofl hosed out with scalding hot water since nothing sick was in it and I set it up last night :) (well yesterday lol) tomorrow I will be going to .2% salt when I wake up tomorrow :) bopefully she'll eat for me!

Still need to get those two pics uploaded lol. I'll do that now :)

We are now in .2% salt and doing wonderful!! No clamping and she ate three sali hikari purple pellets :heart

She's dive bombing for it in this picture lol

2AC0E626-5741-4901-869D-BBC3F2C5EEF5_zps

She's content eating it in this one :rofl

5C26E4FF-B886-4008-9D75-2654566A61BD_zps

I know I'm going to have her for a short amount of time, but I love her soooo much!

Edited by Mikey