Free ranchu and ranchu x oranda fry - UK members only

Lis.

Hi guys :D

So, my fry are getting to a point where it is difficult to keep them. I need them in new homes as soon as I can, but I only want them to go to people who have the space for them, and ideally with knowledge of their needs :)

They are by no means perfect specimens, in fact many of them have imperfect dorsals (more like spikes). There are some ranchus, and some with good dorsals. I'll try to get some decent photos of them soon. I believe that almost all of them will be a light orange colour (some have already started to colour up). If anyone is interested, feel free to comment on this thread, or send me a PM :) I'd rather people collected them, but I'm sure posting them could be arranged if picking them up is not an option.

The mother:

imagejpg1_zps6842f4e6.jpg

The 4 potential fathers:

imagejpg1_zps7f23a2af.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsffaec3bc.jpg

imagejpg1_zps194b6255.jpg

imagejpg1_zps2f110532.jpg

Edited by Lis.

Oh Lis I really am tempted! What with everything that's gone on, my plan was to get young fish next, and I know yours are healthy and have had a great start in life. Its just the distance really and whether I'd have time to drive up to collect them, you're in the Midlands aren't you?

I'm on the Cheshire/Shropshire border :) I have no idea how to post them, but if you were ever to drive down you could pick one (or more) :) I have 8 really nice fry (which I'm going to keep for a bit longer to see how they turn out, I'll be keeping one and selling the rest :) ) and there's 100 ish others that are free. A lot of them have funny dorsals, but there are a number of ranchus in there, and a number of fish with nice dorsals

Lis on your instagram (I think that's how you spell it) video there was a yellowish one which I am really tempted to get but would need to sort it out with my parents first.

Edited by goldfishfanforever

Ah ok my Mum lives in Merseyside so I suppose I could combine it with a trip up North. I wouldn't want them posting really. I'll have a think about it anyway Lis and let you know :)

I haven't got any pictures right now, but I can get some :) they are still quite small though, so you definitely don't look at them and think "wow" :rofl

I have a short IG video I took of them the other week :) these guys won't be available for a bit longer yet though, I'm yet to decide who I want to keep :teehee

http://instagram.com/p/qewtuwC9ml/

Eeeks they're cuties!! That's fine that they're not ready yet, neither am I really! If you let me know when you're selling them I'll see where I'm up to :)

• 2 weeks later...

These are the babies I'll be selling

http://instagram.com/p/rUc2RIi9iv/

And these are just a handful of the 130 babies needing to find new homes :rofl I'm getting a lot of interest from people with ponds, so hopefully a good number of them will go to them :)

http://instagram.com/p/rUdFMli9i-/

Edited by Lis.