Free water lettuce, dwarf water lettuce and salvinia

Kulukan

My floating plants are out of control. If you want any water lettuce, dwarf water lettuce or salvinia I will send it to you if you pay shipping. There is some duck weed mixed in with the salvinia.

water lettuce

IMG_20140720_124312_zps7z2c0eav.jpg

salvinia

IMG_20140708_200926_zpswjt5tfvl.jpg

IMG_20140708_201259_zps9zcjtbhy.jpg

If you just want salvinia, dwarf water lettuce or some baby normal sized water lettuce I can fit a good sized hand full in the small USPS priority mail boxes and I'll send those out for $6. If you want all the excess floating plants that I have I can fit them all in one large USPS priority box that (based on what it cost me to send my nephew is birthday gifts) will ship for $15. Those shipping costs are just guesses but if it costs more than that I'll cover it and just know better for next time :)

Send me a pm if you're interested, I can take shipping payments through paypal.

If no one wants these then they will feed my compost bin :)

I would love to relieve you of all your plants. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to PM you. :(

Edit: I don't have enough post to PM you. Can I e-mail you?

Edited by Miss_Goldie

• Admin

I would love to relieve you of all your plants. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to PM you. :(

I sent her a pm...i can tell her your email if you would like :)

Yeah sure that would be nice as long as it's okay with her.

• Admin

Yeah sure that would be nice as long as it's okay with her.

I gave her your email :)

In a month or so (after I upgrade my fish to a the 75) I'd like some salvinia if it's available at that time.

:D

Unless I have already emailed/IMed you to arrange some plants I'm out!

I will keep growing though and make a new post when I have enough to ship out again.

In a month or so (after I upgrade my fish to a the 75) I'd like some salvinia if it's available at that time.

:D

Sure :) That stuff grows so fast with my finnex lights I'm sure I'll have some by then.

Sure :) That stuff grows so fast with my finnex lights I'm sure I'll have some by then.

:D Happy!

Ah, shoot. :P When will you be giving some more away? You can send me a PM when you have a good portion of dwarf water lettuce available again, because I really want some!

Ah, shoot. :P When will you be giving some more away? You can send me a PM when you have a good portion of dwarf water lettuce available again, because I really want some!

OK :) might be a month or so. The dwarf lettuce grows the slowest.

I was lucky enough to get in early on this offer. Everything arrived yesterday in great condition! She was fantastic to work with and answered all emails quickly. Thanks again for your generous offer!! :thumb:

I would love some water lettuce whenever it grows back! I've been trying to get my hands on it forever!

If you just want full sized water lettuce I have enough to fill a $6 box. Send me an IM.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have any salvinia, I would love some if you could fit it in a normal sized envelope with a stamp or two :) I really don't need much.

The problem with the envelope is that it might get squished due to the way envelopes are handled. I could maybe do a padded envelope.