Goldfish Tank Update

tithra

Your setup is beautiful. I love all of your plants. It amazes me how small your tank looks with your two big fish swimming in it. The photo's are gorgeous.

I've always been a fan of Edie, (rest in peace Puff) and Hashi. I'm sorry Hashi has had/have some tail redness issues. I hope he will be okay, Jess. Do you know how big your fish are now in length? I'd love to know. I've seen their weight posted somewhere recently but I would love to know length also. I think my Blue Oranda (Dexter from R.G. also) isn't done with his growing. I hope not at least. Your Edie has had a major wen growth also. Gorgeous.

Gorgeous, Jess! :D

I hope you have better luck with the glosso off the bat. Once I had the light sorted, mine didn't want to spread horizontally until after its second or third trimming.

I have probably trimmed it 5x now! It should have enough light, but I might lower the light a bit tomorrow to see if I can prompt it a little!

They sure know how to make a 75 look small! :yikes Everything is looking great, Jess. :) How are you liking having a bigger tank?

lol, I know, that's why I'm saving for a 180! I am enjoying the bigger tank, but honestly it feels as small as the 40 at this point. It's never ending :P

Your setup is beautiful. I love all of your plants. It amazes me how small your tank looks with your two big fish swimming in it. The photo's are gorgeous.

I've always been a fan of Edie, (rest in peace Puff) and Hashi. I'm sorry Hashi has had/have some tail redness issues. I hope he will be okay, Jess. Do you know how big your fish are now in length? I'd love to know. I've seen their weight posted somewhere recently but I would love to know length also. I think my Blue Oranda (Dexter from R.G. also) isn't done with his growing. I hope not at least. Your Edie has had a major wen growth also. Gorgeous.

Yes, they make that tank look small :P

Hashi is about 10 inches including tail, 7 from head to peduncle. Miss Edie is about 12 inches total including tail and almost 7 from head to peduncle. I am sure Dexter will continue to grow, I know both of mine have continued to grow. Hashi has grown in both length and weight, Edie's length growth has definitely slowed (although the tails seems to keep growing!), but she continues to grow in girth.

The tank looks wonderful! Love your giant monsters as well :)

Everything about that tank is beautiful Jess! :thudjealous.gif

Your tank and Goldfish are GORGEOUS!!!!!!

fish, tank and photos.. you have one heck of a set up there, hun.. super pretty :wub:

Stunning! Absolutely stunning!! and that applies to your tank and your fish. :)

Thank you everyone! :D

Thank you for the info on them above. I've wondered in the past. I was thinking they might be 8 1/2 or 9 inches total. Boy, was I way off. No wonder they look big in the 75g. That is amazing. I was hoping Dexter gets at least 9 inches but now I'm going to shoot for the stars. (his total is 7 1/2 and body at least 4 1/2. He's grown 1 1/2 inches since Nov.1st) I really do love seeing big Oranda's on Koko's and your fish have always been Taylor's and my favorites. :) Not to mention the Blues. Another story. :)

Your setup is just amazing, Jess. It's definitely one of my all time favorites!

Hashi & Edie are gorgeous, and their wen put a big smile on my face! :)

Simply amazing! I can't wait to see that carpet grow out. It's going to look even more incredible. Those chubby cheeks on Hashi are adorable. Almost didn't recognize him with that total color change!