Possible Euthanasia - help with decision?

Hey guys - what's the correct percentage of salt to be using for my 75 gallon tank, at 0.3%? I got a very high # of teaspoons...and want to be sure before I add anything. Also...if it's a lot of salt, is it imperative that I add it?

Okay, I will hold off for now :) He is doing great, as are all the other fish! No gasping at the surface at all and they all look much brighter.

Hello! Sorry I've been a bit MIA. I got a summer cold, myself and have been feeling under the weather for a bit.

Pickle is doing GREAT! He's not been floating at all, he's still loving his MMs...I start the 2nd week of prazi treatment tomorrow and Pickle finishes a 14 day treatment of MMs on Friday. I'm very happy with the way things are going, and will be following the 'heavy' prazi treatment to the very end. Additionally, I've received my AC unit so the tank temperature is back down to an average of 72F where I like it to be :)

Going to order some repashy now, so I can make my own probiotic food!

Hey guys! I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that Pickle has finished his course of MMs and is doing AWESOME!!! No/very little floating, no sores, and he appears to have started a growth spurt! I got some soilent green which I have been giving to all the babies, and they're loving it. Broke open a probiotic tablet and mixed it in rather than using JS.

I also bought a canister filter (finally) and MAN do I love it! The fish seem to, as well. Much quieter, and it creates a much smoother current. They're now able to just 'hang out' in places they couldn't before. Makes life much easier for Dorito the ranchu.

Thanks again...you are all, quite literally, lifesavers :)