Member of the Month Entries

koko

• Admin

What we will be doing is letting you guys Nominate people whom you think have done a wonderful job of helping people here and should get recognized for it...

Then we will take the list and choose the top 10 people from it and put the poll up for you guys to vote for one....NO MORE than 10 People per Poll!!

New Rule! Only Two nominations per person... anything more will be edited. If you nominate someone that has won already your post will be deleted.

New Rule 1/2/2014 Mods and Admins cant be Nominated for this.

New Rule 7/1/2014 I want you to say why your Nominations deserve to win....not just a one liner either.

So lets get some names up here :)

Any questions please ask.

Already Won
Yafashelli
Mr. Hyde
Shakaho
jmetzger72
motherredcap

Lis.
dan in aus

• 2 weeks later...

Kat_M and Black, they've both been so incredibly kind and helpful with my sick goldies, going out of their way to either send me meds or help me arrange getting them. Thank you Kat and Charlie :)

• 2 weeks later...

Justin and *Amanda* has both been really helpful to me. Especially when I had all these different questions about sand. They were patient and answered all my questions thoroughly and honestly

Moucho+Moncho and Mikey have been extremely helpful. They have been kind and answered and responded with questions and guided me what to do as I have lost my three biggest goldfish lately and overall I don't think I could have dealt with this as well as I have if they weren't there :)

I nominate LisaCGold and Kat_M :)

New rule. Ya gotta say why . . .

What we will be doing is letting you guys Nominate people whom you think have done a wonderful job of helping people here and should get recognized for it...

Then we will take the list and choose the top 10 people from it and put the poll up for you guys to vote for one....NO MORE than 10 People per Poll!!

New Rule! Only Two nominations per person... anything more will be edited. If you nominate someone that has won already your post will be deleted.

New Rule 7/1/2014 I want you to say why your Nominations deserve to win....not just a one liner either.

Already Won

Yafashelli

Mr. Hyde

Shakaho

jmetzger72

motherredcap

Lis.

dan in aus

I nominate Amanda.

Very helpful and always has a kind thing to say.

You're in trouble now, buddy, for flagrantly ignoring the rules!!! :wa

No one liners, yo! :rofl

Already Won

Yafashelli

Mr. Hyde

Shakaho

jmetzger72

motherredcap

Lis.

dan in aus

We la da da, I somehow missed that rule. :yikes

Let me repeat then, please. :)

I would like to nominate Koko's Goldfish forum members LisaCGold and Kat_M for Member of the Month. Both of them are very generous with their time and other resources in helping others in need. Always, they are kind and pleasant to interact with, and this forum is enriched by their participation. Finally, I nominate them because I want to. :o :O :o:rofl

I nominate Amanda.

Very helpful and always has a kind thing to say.

You're in trouble now, buddy, for flagrantly ignoring the rules!!! :wa

No one liners, yo! :rofl

We la da da, I somehow missed that rule. :yikes

Let me repeat then, please. :)

I would like to nominate Koko's Goldfish forum members LisaCGold and Kat_M for Member of the Month. Both of them are very generous with their time and other resources in helping others in need. Always, they are kind and pleasant to interact with, and this forum is enriched by their participation. Finally, I nominate them because I want to. :o :o :o:rofl

Now that's better. :lol2

Top that, Mike. :pp

Alright you two trouble makers.

There once was a gal named Amanda,

For your fish she'd lend a handa.

If your carp was sick,

...maybe had ick,

This Koko member's help will do the trick.

:pp

:rofl

Now for you two :bat:

FF1 and DNA were up to no good,

But why, the angelic Mr. Hyde never understood.

Drunk with power,

Their new rules would sprout up and flower.

Mr. Hyde would act like his name and cower.

:rofl3

:tomuch:

Shoot, you already won MOTM. I was gonna nominate you for your poetry skills, Mr. Suess. :rofl

I will hold you to this next year :P