Tank of the Month Winner

koko

Thank you very much every one! I really appreciate that you like my aqua!

Some info about my tank- it is 47 US gal. (it will be upgraded to over 100 gal. after summer Holliday), inhabitants are 2 female and 3 male Shubunkins, 1 albino pleco, about 7 anubias plants, rocks and roots. Actually that type of goldfish tank isn't easy to be maintained- once of week I change about 80% of the water, but I vacuum the gravel once of every 2-3 weeks which takes time because I have to take out all of plants, roots and rocks and after all (water change and gravel vacuuming) I have to arrange the tank interior again :) Yes, that takes time but I like to do it :)

Edited by adnan

Great tank!! It is impressive that you have all your fish trained to swim in synchronization for their photo shoot !! :teehee

That's right- about the synchronisation swimming I trained my fish two hours per day, it is hard work but the final result is just great :D

That was a joke of course, I accidentally caught that shot :)

Congrats!!! I always enjoy seeing pictures of your fish and tank! The hard work definitely pays off..... at least from my computer screen. :rofl

Thank you so much every one! Your messages make me happy, really appreciate :)

Hopefully my next tank (I have to upgrade this one) will be much better (the conditions and the vision) :)

Congratulations on your win.Your tank, fish, and plants are all beautiful.

Thank you very much @4prettyfish! Appreciate!

Congratulations my friend.

Very nice tank, for your beautiful fish.

:fishtank :fishtank :fishtank

Thank you Mike! My Shubies are twice bigger now, it's very interesting to observe their growth- first 7-8 mouths very slow growth, and last couple of mounts they are growing like mushrooms lol :)