$1 per gallon sale!

Hey guys! The dollar per gallon sale at petco is going on and I heard that this time around a free filter will be included with the purchase! I was thinking of picking up a 40 gallon breeder tank because in the future I want to start raising goldfish fry and selling them! Would you guys recommend a 40 gallon? I won't be breeding fish for awhile. I will probably start next spring because I believe that's when they spawn. This isn't related to the topic at all but I've made a YouTube channel about fish keeping! The channel is called Wesley working, because that's my name. Thanks for listening bye :)

The 40 breeder is a great sized tank, Wesley. If you have the money and your parents are happy to let you get one, it would be a great purchase. :)

Thanks I've actually decided I may just wait because I'm not going to get the fry until next year. So it would just be collecting dust in my garage. But I will be getting one and hopefully breeding some fish [emoji4]

Petco has the gallon sale 2-3 times per year, so you'll get another opportunity to get the tank.

yeah I think I may get one after Christmas because I'll have some Christmas money [emoji4]

Hey, thanks for the heads-up on the dollar per gallon sale! I might head over to the local Petco and get a new tank. Good luck with your breeding plans.

Hey, thanks for the heads-up on the dollar per gallon sale! I might head over to the local Petco and get a new tank. Good luck with your breeding plans.

your welcome! And thank you!

Did the sale already start? I thought it started June 29th.

I'm not exactly sure I just saw things about it on my Instagram and my petco was stocking up on tanks [emoji4]

gybu4a2e.jpg I saw this on craigslist and will be selling these tanks instead and probably keeping a 10 gallon and the 30 gallon long. I'm so excited I found this before I rushed out and grabbed the forty gallon [emoji4] I've emailed the man selling the tanks if they hold water and I'm hoping they do [emoji13]

Thank you for letting us know. I would love a 55 gallon but the problem is finding a stand for one. I may just get a 40 gallon and upgrade but i'd still need a new stand idk...decision decisions

If you have some tools, building a stand from 2x4s is an option too. Throw some stain and polyurethane sealer to give it a not tacky look if it's going in a display area. If you have to buy anything but wood to build one of the smaller stands then it's probably not worth it. It makes sense when building them for the larger tanks.

Aaaaand I'm sitting outside petco waiting for them to open... I think I have a problem.

OMG :rofl

I hope they aren't open at noon today! :o

They opened at 10 :) got my two tanks. Now to sneak home and hide them in the garage! They're is a filter rebate but it doesn't make the filter free, it's only like $5-$7 off.

Edited by Kulukan

Aaaaand I'm sitting outside petco waiting for them to open... I think I have a problem.

LOL! I did the same thing! was there 10 mins. early...I have a 40B!! :happydance